Do it for her...

Sans' POV

I woke up in my bedroom, I looked near me for find Frisk, but then...I remembered everything...her death is still in my head...I took quickly a pillow and I hugged it, like if it was Frisk...the only thought of her makes me cry...

Sans: Now *sob* you're happy *sob* my love *sobs* where you are now *sob*

I cried even more...Dad heard me and came in my bedroom...he sat down and started to caress my skull...like Frisk did when I was sad, when she did that, I was happy again, the only difference now...IT'S THAT FRISK ISN'T HERE WITH ME...

Sans: Dad, remember when I asked you how did you know about the girls that when they say "Leave me alone" they want someone to stay with them? How did you know that?

Dad: *sigh*...it was your mother that told me so...

Sans: What?

Dad: When girls sat "Leave me alone", they practically say "Stay with me"...they want to see if a person really cares about them, and if someone leave them alone, they would be more sad than before...

Sans: I see....

Dad:...Sans, I have to tell you something...

Sans: What is it?

Dad:...in the accident, it was Arial that attacked me at first...

Sans: What?

flashback of Gaster (Gaster's POV only in the flashback)

We were arguing for all my experiments, and the time I spent with them instead of you and Papyrus...

Arial: You have to spend time with your sons too, not only with your experiments! You don't care about them?

Gaster: Of course that I care about them! But I have to stay here in my lab too!

Arial: YOU'RE ONLY A STUPID SCIENTIST! YOU DON'T EVEN LISTEN AT YOURSELF! I WISH I DIDN'T MARRY YOU!

And she took a bottle, the "changing personality" experiments

Gaster: ARIAL, NO!

But she tried to hit me with that bottle, I defended myself with my magic, but the drink...finished on Arial and...she became evil...

Arial: LoOk At WhAT yOu HaVe DoNe! NoW I WiLl KiLl EvErYoNe YoU LoVe! I WiLl MaKe YoU sUfFeR!!!

But I hit her and she fainted...then I closed her in a dark place, but somehow...she returned.

End of flashback (Sans' POV)

That story...made me worried...

Gaster: Oh no....how STUPID am I...

Sans: What's happening dad?

Arial: I know where Chara, Asriel and the others are!

Sans:...but not Frisk...

A tear slowly fell from my cheek and finished on the pillow...

Dad: Sans...

He caressed my cheek

Dad: Do it for her...let's save them for her...

Sans:...

Dad: She wouldn't want to see you like this...she would be happier if we will save her family and our friends...

Sans: In a world without her...I can't live, but if you think that she will be happier if I save them then...I will do that...

Meanwhile...

Frisk's POV

Alphys isn't okay...if she will not eat, she will probably die....Undyne is crying madly, she doesn't want to see her girlfriend suffer...like Sans cried with me...

Chara was trying to break the cell, she was screaming by many hours...and then, we heard a crack!

Chara did it! Now we can escape!

???: Not in any chance, my friends

Arial appeared in front of us, and took Chara...Arial had Chara's knife in her hand, and the knife...was on Chara's neck

Arial: Turn back in the dungeon or this brave girl gets it!

We went back in the dungeon, and before she could close it, a Gaster Blaster appeared and hit her...a guy with a blue jacket appeared...I couldn't believe it...SANS!

Arial teleported behind him and tried to stab him, but Gaster hit her and she fainted

Sans went near the dungeon and opened it

Sans: Now you're fr-

He stopped the sentence when he saw me...

Frisk: Sans...

And he fell down

Frisk: SANS!