Mixtape fifteen

"Urm no, purple doesnt suit with green at all"Eunbin said rolling her eyes at the stubborn boy.Its like talking to a mountain.

"Yes it does!"Felix said whining, fighting Eunbin back saying that his choose of colour taste is pretty good and not too bad when actually it is bad.

"Oh god, at least try on using the flannel and some jeans instead of some weird mix of colours"Eunbin said throwing him the flannel.

Felix just sigh and changed into the flannel INFRONT of Eunbin.The girl almost fell out of the bed but tried to keep herself calm.She took out her phone trying to distract her from seeing Felix's biceps.

Its just so damn——AtTrAcTiVe

Just then her phone vibrated signaling a notification just popped out.Curious she opened her messages app and saw an unknown number texted her.

Unknown
Hey its Hyunjoon, reply me

Eunbin
Oh hi Hyunjoon,
How did you get my num?

Hyunjoon
That's a secret;)

Eunbin
Ok thats kinda creepy

Hyunjoon
Oh shit this is too creepy|
Oh shit this i|
Oh s|
|..

Hyunjoon
I asked one of my friends
Turns out he's a friend of urs

Hyunjoon
Im not THAT creepy

Eunbin
Oh ha-ha-ha

Eunbin
Why are you texting me?

Hyunjoon
Are you free on the weekends?
Lets hangout:)

Eunbin
Sure, i text you where m what
Time  to pick me:)
Gtg

"Who are you texting with?"Felix said trying to peek at Eunbin who's texting seriously and focusing on her phone.Eunbin quickly lock her phone and just smiled at him.

"Oh its nothing.Lets go"She said changing the topic and pull Felix out of her apartment for their so called friendly-date.Obviously everyone knew their feelings for each other they are just to dense to realize it.