1- Where it all Began

This is the revised version...I rewrote the first chapter because I feel like it won't connect with the second chapter and the future chapters that I will write...
Disclaimer: I do not own Ikemen Sengoku and Pokemon as both go to their right and respectful owners.

____
.

"GAAAAAAHHHH!!" a feminine voice shouted across the whole Town, startling a few flying types nearby to falling their branches or flying away.

"FLETCHLING COME BACK HERE!" I shouted while clutching both hands on my forehead from where that little demon bird pecked me. I was chasing the small red and black blurry figure which is a sparrow-like Pokemon through the corridor with my best friend Riolu right behind me looking quite furious as well.

I may have forgotten my contacts out of fury of being woken up very early in the morning. I continued chasing that small red and black blob in front of me. I am no morning person, and so does my best friend.

We both arrived in the kitchens where we saw mom whom she has both arms crossed her chest. I squinted to adjust my vision to see her smirking at both of us. Dang it mom?! Why so early? I sent a withering look towards her. "And good morning to you both" she greets us both as nothing happened. Riolu greets my mom as he went ahead to sit on the chair.

The heavenly scent of pancakes wafts over, I spotted a stack of pancakes beside my mom as I drooled at the scent and the sight of the light yellow blob which is the pancakes my mom cooked.

I sat down at the table as mom placed a stack of pancakes in front of me waking me up more as I felt around the table, looking for my fork. Riolu munched over his own poké food, both my food and Riolu's were drizzled with honey. She knew that both of us have sweet tooth. Yesterday, we just moved here to Vaniville town which is found in the Kalos region.

"Thanks for the food mum," *urah rah* me and my best friend thanked her when we finished our food. We both stood up only to realize that we don't know what we are going to do next.

"Kath, Riolu, why not both of you explore the town. Who knows you both may have made new friends out there," Mum suggested. She must have known that we do not know what we are supposed to do next as things were already unpacked yesterday after we moved in.

"Good idea, thanks mum" I went back upstairs towards my own room. On my way back, I could have sworn I heard her saying 'not to fall back asleep or she might send her Staraptor to wake me up again.' I blushed when I heard her as I went back to both me and Riolu's room. I started to feel for the small plastic container which contains my contact lenses on the nightstand.

After I placed both on, my vision cleared as I stared at the full-length mirror in front of me. My messy brown locks were sticking in different directions due to the bed head, teal colored lenses, and blue pajamas; I changed my sleep clothes to my black tank top, teal colored hoodie which is 3/4 way closed, My necklace which has a large tear drop on the middle with a dent on it.

I wore it ever since a young riolu followed by my mum who found me outside of Viradan forest, around 5 years old with no memories. The necklace was the only thing I felt I have a connection with. I wore my favorite white beanie with a half yellow and blue Pokeball design on the middle, black semi-lose leggings and running shoes.

I went back to the kitchen only to be greeted by a pair of mismatched red and amber colored eyes. My Riolu may have his normal fur color. His eyes may be different, but I don't care. I love the color of his eyes. I gave him a pat on the head.

"Took you long enough, I thought I might have sent Staraptor to wake you again." My mom may be mischievous but that is what makes her...well...mum.

Riolu and I went out only to be greeted by two people the same age as I was. "Are you sure this is the right one?" the boy asked. "Yes I am sure, I even saw her here outside yesterday" the girl replied to the boy. "Umm... Hi?" I greeted; drawing attention towards the two newcomers, not sure about what I am going to say.

"Hi, The names Calem. Welcome to Vaniville town" the boy said. He is wearing a blue jacket, black pants, running shoes, and a satchel.

"and I'm Shauna, I saw you in front of your lawn yesterday, I'm finally happy to meet in person!" the girl in pigtails wearing a pink shirt, shorts, and running shoes greeted as well.

"Hi...I'm Kathryn, and this is my partner Riolu" *ar! * Riolu's mismatched eyes glowed in happiness, greeting the two people in front of them.

As soon as Shauna spotted the blue jackal-like pokemon, I could have sworn that her eyes just turned into stars. "awww... Your Riolu is so cute!" She gushed. *ar rar rar ar...* it mumbled in annoyance. *I'm not cute...* pfft...I find it funny when Riolu acts all tsundere and prickly when someone says he's cute.

I knew what my best friend was mumbling since we have known each other since childhood. I could sense the annoyance around my best friend because of his aura as well. Shauna looked at my partner before looking back at her, asking for permission. I allowed her as Shauna gave my Riolu a rub on the head who returned the affection.

Unexpectedly, his mismatched eyes glanced over mines and glared when he made contact with mines as if he was saying 'not another word or I'll force palm you to outer space' I smirked and shook my head. Well, that's nice of you...

"By the way, the professor wanted to give the three of us something and the rest of our friends are going to meet in a cafe in Aquacorde town," Calem mentioned.

"Yeah! It will be so much fun. Oh look at the time, they might be there already. Do you wanna come along with us, or your gonna catch up?" Shauna asked me. I shook my head "Nah, I'll catch up with you. I have to let mum know where I am going first." I replied.

"Ok, if you say so...come on Calem!" Shauna rushed ahead, dragging poor Calem along with her who barely kept up with the energetic Shauna. As soon as they were out of sight, I went in only to see mum sitting in the living room.

"Back so soon Kitty?" She asked as I inwardly winced at the nickname she called me. Man, I despised that name no matter what shape or form. Riolu, on the other hand, was now snickering at my nickname. He may have heard it so many times yet it never gets old for him.

"Not exactly mum, I was going to let you know I'm going to Aquacorde Town to meet up with my new friends Shauna and Calem in a cafe" I replied. "I see. Be careful, and don't go further on the Avance trail. You may have Riolu with you but he can't protect you all the time." She replied. "Thanks, mum!" Riolu and I rushed out of the house and onwards the cafe Shauna mentioned in Aquacorde Town.

.

-----

.

Whew...I'm not sure if it's long or short, but finally its done...