2- New friends and Friendly Rival Battles

Hi,
Wew,
I revised the second chapter a bit to connect it.

It may be a slow update because I am busy with school....hehehe...😅😅😅
.
________

.

Moments after Shauna Calem went ahead of us, Riolu and I arrived in Aquacorde Town. I kind of expected it to have lots of grass and wild pokemon on the way there just like the one in Kanto or Jhoto, yet there's no tall grass or wild Pokemon insight on the way here. "hmm...cafe, Cafe. Calem says that it should be just around here somewhere."

"are you sure that's her" a masculine voice can be heard in a distance.
"yep, that's her. Hey Kathryn, over here!" a familiar voice shouted. I looked up at the distance to see Shauna and Calem waiting on one of the tables at a Cafe along with the other two unfamiliar people. I ran towards them and greeted both.

"Hey Shauna, Calem hi!" I said.

"hey Kathryn we were just waiting for you," Shauna said as I looked at Shauna in confusion "we?" I asked her.

"here, Have a seat." Shauna offered which I thanked in return as Riolu has taken to sit on my lap.

"wow Shauna, you really described her perfectly." a big guy with a vanilite printed t-shirt told her before looking at me. "Kathryn, this is Tierno. He's got some awesome dance moves by the way. And this is Trevor; he may be smart but he's a little shy on the side" Calem introduced the two new people in front of me.

The big guy went first and smiled enthusiastically. "nice to meet you, Kathryn."

"Same here for you Tierno," I greeted back at the male. "Hey, I have an idea. Why not let's call each other by our nicknames?" Tierno greeted and asked me.

"Oh why not I will call you K- Missy?"

"No! She's the Lil K for sure!" Shauna reacted. I could feel my eye twitch slightly in annoyance.

"I'm not that short you know..." I mumbled starting to get a little prickly on the side, making Riolu giggle a bit.

"How about Lil Skitty cat?" Tierno and Calem laughed; Trevor just chuckled, and Shauna seems to be slightly annoyed but giggles at Tierno's choice of nicknames, while my face went red in embarrassment all of because of Tierno's second choice of his nickname. Like before, no matter in what shape or form, I loathe that nickname.

"and don't call me that you idiots... I loathe that name..." I mumbled Her partner Riolu who sat on my lap is now snickering. "And some friend you are..." I mumbled towards my partner who is now laughing along with the other two boys and a girl in front and beside me.

"Yeah, I kind of disagree. Though I find that nickname quite adorable" Shauna said, mumbling the last part so that her new neighbor of a tsundere wouldn't hear her. Except for Riolu who is now laughing harder after he heard what Shauna was saying. My glare intensified as I redirected at my partner and blushed slightly harder in embarrassment.

'Jeez Riolu, who placed a loose screw on your head?' I thought, both confused and annoyed. I could have sworn my face is so red that I could put the Tamato berries to shame.

"Hey Trevor, what do you think?" Shauna asked the orange haired boy sitting beside him. The orange haired boy tensed since he is now in everyone's attention. "What?! You want me to nickname someone I just met?!" He exclaimed. Poor Trevor, he is tense, looking from side to side due to being the center of attention.

"You shouldn't put people in the spotlight just like that. How about something low-key? How about...something like... like...ummm- big K?" Trevor looked away shyly.