Prologue

:Chyna Johnson | Chy:

I sat on the hotel bed with Ashley, counting all the money we just made.

"25 hundred Chy" Ashley spoke as the machine beeped indicating that was all the counting was finished.

Ashley was my sister, and my ride or die. We did everything together, from killings, to fraud, and to moving bricks .. she was always there.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Chy, where you at baby?"

I instantly knew it was Domo by the sound of his voice.

"I ain't you baby b!"

"Yeah whatever, but where you at?"

"In the telly with Ashley, waiting for Anayla to bring us back our food."

"Y'all got the money?"

"Hell yea Domo!" I said laughing

"Aii, what hotel y'all at?"

I told him the info about the hotel, he should be pulling up in a few.

I walked to the balcony and over looked the beaches in Miami. We where only here because we had a few works down here so it was a short trip, but we had a good hotel.

I stopped counting the money when there was a knock on the door. Ashley got up and got the door, looking through the peek hole first to make sure it was somebody we knew.

She opened the door and Anayla appeared with all our food in her hands.

"Hey babies" Anayla said with a big ass smile on her face.

"Bitch, why you smiling so much. Looking like a nigga just gave you head in the hallway" I said in a serious voice.

We all busted out laughing, as we gathered round the table saying our prayers before we ate our food.

We all sat down and started eating until I saw a red dot gleaming towards the table from the balcony.

"Anayla, go to the door, Ashley follow her, and Im going to come last" I said looking directly at the red dot.

They caught on to what I was looking at. And they moved.

I packed all the money into the MCM duffle bag. And got my phone calling Domo and walking out the room with the girls.

We where on the 15th floor.

"Shit!" I heard somebody from the room next to ours.

By that time I handed the phone to Anayla, and knocked on the person's door next to us.

We all got down as the person opened the door. I looked up to be surprised at what I saw. Standing there looking down at us was a tall 6'2 smirking Speedy.

Domo's bestfriend. Who had his gun pointed at my head.