Hood Rich - 1

"I want you to turn up on me

Every night when I see you

Better recognize when I see you"

:Ashley Johnson | Ash:

"Ashhhh" Chyna said with a annoying voice.

"What bitch?"

"I miss Anayla."

"I think everybody does, when's her court date?"

"Um, I think the 17th."

Anayla got arrested last week Monday, and Chyna was taking it pretty hard. We all knew that Anayla got arrested for battery assault. She beat a bitch ass, but they shouldn't have called the cops.

"So that date when can bail her out? Right?" I asked trying to lighten up the situation.

"No, only her family members can. I asked her mom, I even told her that I would pay for the whole thing. But she said that since A got herself in this situation she can get herself out of if."

I could tell Chyna was upset about this.

"Well maybe we can call Sha and ask him"

"Im not contacting that nigga. Maybe you can Ash. But I can't talk to him."

And with that she walked out my room.

Sha and Chyna's bestfriend had beef with lead to a lot of shit.

I heard my phone buzzing so I picked it up. I looked at the caller ID, I didn't wanna her anybodies bullshit today so I presses the ignore button. I especially didn't wanna hear Ant's bullshit at all.

I grabbed my Louie bag and started throwing my stuff that I needed for today in it. I had on my white true's, my Louie belt, a white T-Shirt, and my navy blue Giuseppe sneakers.

I was going out to eat with Chyna and Domo, I guess we was going somewhere in the city.

I walked into Chyna's room. She was flat ironing her hair. She had on all black adida's joggers, a black crop top, and her dark concord 2's.

"Chy you getting cakeyyy!" I said laughing.

"Shutup Ashley" Chyna said as she giggled.

She finished and we both left the house, we gotta meet Domo at Maxine's Bistro and Bar.

I didn't speak to Ant and he's supposed to be there, I hope nothing pop off.