①⑦

Saiki had led Aika to the park. He didn't know why, he just did.

'Why are we here? I should get home soon...'

Saiki frowned, more than usual, and sat down on one of the swings.

'I wanted to apologize for my actions earlier.. I was being dumb and nosy, I just want to help you...'

Aika's expression changed as her eyes widened, sitting on the swing next to Saiki's.

'I know what you go home to, and seeing you beating yourself over it isn't helping, and I want to help.'

Saiki saw Aika bite her lip, her bangs covering her face.

'And I'm your friend, and... I just want to look out for you..'

Saiki looked down at his own lap. He wanted to say so much more to her, but he couldn't.

He looked over at Aika, and saw tears dropping down from her face. What should he do?

Saiki stood up, making her stand up as well, still hiding her face with her hair.

Saiki took a few steps over to her, and wrapped his arms around her. He could feel Aika bury her face into his neck.

So for a few long moments, they stood in silence, embracing each other's presence.

_

It was getting sunset, and Aika had spent the whole afternoon at the park with Saiki.

First it was emotional, yes. But after they walked around, communicated because they think and the author doesn't like saying that they were thinking to each other because that's weird.

They also had competed for who could swing the highest. Saiki obviously won.

Saiki has been swinging around the whole thing going in loops. Unfair.

But now they sat under a small cherry blossom, in silence.

'Hey Aika...'

Aika looked in his direction.

'Yeah...?'

'We've know each other for a long time, yeah?'

'Yeah...?'

Saiki coughed a bit.

'Well, um...'

Saiki stood up, and held out his hand.

'I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?'

_