CHAPTER ONE

•••

I stared blankly at my alarm clock as the minute hand was on twelve and the hour hand was on seven. I groaned and shuffled around bed as the thought of having to wake up dawned on me. At that exact moment , I hated myself for going to bed at an unreasonable time the night before.

As a lifestyle youtuber, I was given several opportunities to interview people, mostly celebrities. This afternoon I had to interview the Korean boy group, Got7. They had recently released a new album and had came to Singapore to promote it. The Korean boy group consisted of seven members.

After my groaning had ended, I rolled out of bed, literally. I made my way to my bathroom and started to get ready for the day. Although my interview with Got7 was only at two, I had to reach the studio at twelve so that I could shoot another video. The thought of what was going to happen today already exhausted me.

I striped out of my clothes and entered my shower. I stood under the shower head, allowing the hot water to relax my aching body. I turned to my right and saw my shower speaker. The memory of sticking it to my bathroom wall came to mind as I stared at it. ' I wanna dance with somebody' by Whitney Houston was heard as I pressed the play button.

I grabbed my razor and held it to my mouth as I sang the song to the best of my ability. I tried multitasking by singing the song and shaving my legs . I knew for a fact that I wasn't getting out of the shower anytime soon.