CHAPTER TWO

•••

I quickly dried myself as I got out of the shower. I headed to my bathroom sink and brushed my teeth and applied lotion to my body. I reached for a towel that was folded neatly and kept on the shelf beside my sink.
I wrapped the massive white and fluffy towel around head in order to dry my hair.

I closed my bathroom door as I made my way out of it and into my room. Walking into my walk in closet, I pulled open my chest of drawers. I quickly grabbed a set of undergarments I put it on. I leaned against my walk in closet's doorframe and thought about what I was going to wear.

I thought about my situation. I had to be at the studio for the entire day and I had to also move around a lot so the thought of wearing heels vanished from my mind. I walked to my chest of drawers and pulled it open. I took out a pair of black ripped jeans. I grabbed a white shirt with maroon strips on it. I tucked my shirt into my jeans. I left the fist two buttons of my shirt unbuttoned. Then, I layered on some necklaces and wore my Cartier bracelet.

I sat at my vanity and dried my hair using a hairdryer. After, I applied some makeup. I wasn't really a big fan of makeup. I glanced at the clock that hung on my wall, it was already ten. I searched around for my Gucci crossbody. It sat on my vanity. I remembered getting it when I bought my house. It was a little investment that I made when I moved into my house a year ago.

I sat on the bench that was beside the main door of my house. I quickly slipped on some heeled black boots and made my way out of my house. I got into my black BMW and rushed to the studio.

 I got into my black BMW and rushed to the studio