Anniversary plans went wrong? (Jungkook.x.reader) HARDCORE SMUT

Author's note- its so fucking huge story and until and unless you stan them hard I'm sure you are going to fuckin love this.

.......

"Happy anniversary, Jagiya " Jungkook scrunched up his nose in a cute smile across from you, he hated overly affectionate or romantic gestures but tonight he'd taken you out to the possibly fanciest restaurant in he could find to celebrate your four year anniversary, and you couldn't have been happier.

"Happy anniversary." You grinned, your chest swelling at how handsome he looked with his hair parted; he'd really made an effort to woo you tonight. He'd dressed somewhat casual smart fitted black trousers and a crisp white dress shirt, the top two buttons undone to accommodate his thick muscular neck while exposing a hint of his tanned chest.

"So I was thinking, we've been together four years now... I know right how have I managed to put up with you that long?" He sniggered before taking your hand and eyeing you seriously, "But I think we should make our relationship public, if you're comfortable with that I want to tell ARMY-"

"No." You swallowed thickly, "Jungkook you know I can't do that." You broke his eye contact and reached for your wine glass. You'd had this conversation before, him wanting to tell the press and his fans about your relationship, but each time it was brought up you shot him down. The thought of millions of angry fans sending you to hate messages and talking about you made you anxious, you wanted to enjoy your relationship for what it was and leave it at that.

"They'll love you, and I know all the dating rumours about me and other idols get to you so why don't we put an end to all the speculation? Wouldn't you rather come from us than get leaked someday?" His gaze was soft as he watched you guzzle the rest of your drink at lightning speed, a frustrated sigh leaving your lips.

"Why now? Something must've happened for you to spring this on me during our anniversary meal Kook." You whispered.

"Y/N..." Jungkook chewed on his thumbnail as he always did when he was nervous, his eyes scanning the room behind you. "I'm in a position to show off the most beautiful girl in the world as my girlfriend, I've already spoken to Namjoon and he thinks it's a good idea. Our new album comes out in three months and you know my solo song was written for you, it would be nice to give the fans some context."

"I don't want to make it public..." You admitted shyly, "I think about all the hate Hoseok and his girlfriend got when they went public and I-"

"Babe you know I won't let that happen to you...I promise." His tone was soft and oozing reassurance.

"Can I at least think about it?" You offered him an apologetic smile and he nodded, happy to leave the conversation where it was.

"You look incredible tonight, by the way, I'm such a lucky guy." Jungkook grinned wider than a Cheshire Cat on Christmas morning, his eyes sparkling with a cocktail of desire and adoration as he traced your shapes and curves.

"So do you." You chuckled, teasingly chewing on your lower lip. "But I have a small confession to make..."

"I'm listening." He leaned in closer on his elbows, already smiling.

You gestured for him to come even closer until his nose was practically brushing against yours. "I'm not wearing any underwear..." You whispered innocently.

"Are you fucking serious?" Jungkook murmured, his eyes already blown wide with lust as he let out a shaky exhale.

Humming in agreement you leaned back in your chair, a shit-eating grin present on your lips. You figured it had been a while since you'd done something daring and out of the ordinary, and with it being your anniversary you already knew that you wanted to surprise your boyfriend one way or another. And judging by the look on his face you'd very much succeeded in doing so.