Chater 6

So do you guys like this book? because I feel like no one is actually reading it. Btw crying because Matt!! #WeLoveYouMatt was trending and I feel so bad for him!!! 😭😭❤️

Matts POV:

Jack put his hands on Whitney's waist. Yep. He likes her. I had to get her. I had to. Sure Shawn will hate me for "breaking her sisters heart" but he'll get over it. I have this ALL planned out.

"Whitney!!" I yelled to break them apart. She turned to me and smiled

"What?" She asked. Jack looked upset. Good.

"Come race me!" She swam over to me and asked "okay to where?"

"From this wall to that wall."

"Okay. Ready.. Set.. GO!!" She said and we took off. She was a fast swimmer! Once I got to the wall she was standing there smiling at me "I won." She said. Just then jack said her name "Whitney!" he said and she swam over there.

Jacks POV:

I think Matt likes Whitney.. I called her over to me after her race with Matt. I wanted to be alone with her.

"Yes Jack?" she asked as her head popped out of the water.

"Well I was wondering if you'd like to go back to one of our rooms.." She started to smile which made me blush.

"Of course I would." She smiled. She pulled herself out of the pool and I followed. She grabbed the towel and dried off and wrapped it around herself then grabbed her things as I did the same.

"Ready?" I asked. She smiled and shook her head yes. We started walking to the elevator. She was wearing shorts and her bikini top and every guys eyes were on her. I don't think she noticed but it was bugging me. I put my arm around her waist and she blushed. Once we got into the elevator she pushed the button.

"So..." I said she smiled and raised he eyebrow at me "So do you like.. M-Matt.." I asked looking at the ground and I put my hands in my pocket.

"Well he's a great guy, but I think I like someone else.." great. I know for sure it isn't me.

"Who.." I asked and I looked up a little.

"Well I like Jack." She said like it was nothing. I felt my heart break into a million pieces.

"Oh.. Yeah. He's a great gu-." She cut me off and said

"Jack Gilinsky.." She blushed and smiled stepping closer to me I looked up and smiled and then the elevator doors opened.

"I have I Change so I'll be back or you can go to my room with me." She smiled. "I'll go with you." I smiled as we walked to her room.

Whitney's POV:

Me and Jack started waking back to my room. I. Can't. Believe. I. Just. Told. Jack. Gilinsky. That. I. Like. Him. Also he's going to my room with me!!! What if he doesn't like me back. He probably doesn't. Why would he? we reached my door and I pulled out the room key and unlocked the door. We walked in and Jack sat on my bed.

"You're going to get my bed all wet!"

He smiled and looked at me "Sorry. You can sleep in my room in return." I blushed and looked for clothes through my bag. I found my purple sweats and a black sports bra. He's seen me and a bikini, why not.. hahahah. I turned my back to him and untied my swim top and put on my sports bra. I turned and saw all his attention on me and he swallowed hard. I laughed and walked into the bath room and slipped of my shorts and swimsuit bottoms and threw them in the bath tub. I put on my sweats and walked out.

"So now let's go to your room so you can change." He got up and we walked out. We got to his door and he opened it and we walked in. I sat on his bed and he grabbed a pair of gray nike sweats then walked to the bathroom. When we walked out he smiled at me and say next to me.

"So. What do you want to do?" He ask. I shrugged my shoulders "let's watch to conjuring!?" He agreed so I started the movie and say down next to him on his bed. It was half way into the movie and I started getting tired so I laid down. Jack laid down also and slipped his arm around me. I blushed and out my bead on his chest and draped my leg and arm over him. I slowly started to fall asleep.

Sooo how do you guys like it? Ugh please vote and comment ideas. I need them. This chapter was probably really boring but I was bored so hey. Sorry for spelling errors.