Conclusion

Conclusions are usually at the end

However, mine is at the start. Why?? I want to conclude something before I start this wonderful movie into a brilliant story.

I want to conclude that I don't own the characters neither the movie; however this is my movie and mine only. If Hollywood want to buy my story they'll have to go through me and Wattpad first.

Just joking. Me and Hollywood, you've got to be kidding me; I'm just an ant, compared to Sylvester Stallone.

Let's get back to this conclusion then, I copyright this story. The situations, the storyline and settings is completely me. The characters are from the actual movie; their habits, posture, attitude and differences is all Hollywood - their changes, age, maturity and developments or shall I say improvements is from me. That's correct. ME.

There's no copying or using others if I'm just using Hollywood characters and developing my own ideas by improving the structure of what's going to be so wonderful.

RUDYG21X - what a weird name right? Not really. It's my gaming name, the only name my friends don't know me by. I want to stay in incognito, be like the first boyfriend of Mona Lisa that nobody knew. Be secretive, so pathetic trolls can bother me around.

If you don't want to be here; no one can force you to. I just want people to read this that's all, I require nothing else. Even if it's just a flick of some pages. I may look like socialite but I'm not.

Please read this, put whatever comments you like, if it's really good - vote: who knows I might just reply with an emoji to everyone who comments. If Bieber can get millions of followers and reply to everyone perfectly. Then that doesn't stop us, either.

Copyright 2018 - Shrank™
RUDYG21X - © Shrank™2018
I lift my hand, touch my heart and say:
"Who's got the balls, to copy my book?!!"
"No one, that's what I thought".

Have fun reading and if you want visit my other wattpad account MUA_77 - tortured pleasure - not gonna what it's about - all I can say is it's not child friendly and it's got 9K+ reads. Hope I can get that sort of reads on here, where there's less fifty shades and intimacy. Instead, More Fun and Kevin Hart Type Adventures.