Chapter 2 - THE BAD NEWS !!

Drip..........drip............drip.............the only sound audible in the room is that of glucose drips and blood drips in bottles down the pipe to 2 motionless bodies.

        Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................
this sound of the ECG is continuous........................it is only half an hour but somebody is used to this sound now........................as if its been going on for ages and ages ....................................something one cannot escape now........................a forceful acceptance ................................it is......

            The room is well ventilated..............................he thinks.....................i like the chirping of birds , the animals are good , cat is my favourite , favourite is gaming as well and ...............and.............................no matter how much he is trying to get lost somewhere else.............................something keeps dragging him again and again......................................into life................into acceptance...........................into glaring at the 2 lifeless bodies............................where once his family resided ...........................all is gone................into an inevitable darkness........................beyond this world..............................away......................far away.

          Sitting besides them.....on a stool..........holding a lifeless big hand in his relatively smaller ones ..............................the boy is left with a creepy nothingness..................he can feel his own heartbeat..............................but not theirs............................its totally creepy..........................its haunted...............its scary right ?....when we lose something ........................i should cry probably .......................he thinks.......................thats what humans do.......................when they feel scared , when they fear something.......................but ...wait.......................I...............I......................I just cannot..........................feel anything....................................why ?.........................why am I empty right now?..........................................is it ............a dream.....???????????????.......................where are those things called emotions ?............................did they leave me too................................why can't I cry....????.................why..............so who is with me now ?.........................If its not even a single emotion..........................is it.....is it nothing then ?.........

           The boy can breath , he has pulse , he has open eyes , open ears , open nose ..................................but is more lifeless than anything else in the room..............................his ability to think anything is fading away...................

              The TV is on................it has moderate volume.........................2 people are arguing about something just outside the door........................but he can't hear anything............................something precious just left him....

              "I enjoyed fishing days with you "..........................I enjoyed fishing days with you..........................I enjoyed fishing days with you.............................fishing................fishing.....................fishing....................with you...................with you................with you..........you............you.....................YOU !!!!!!!!!!................................The only audible words to him are the last words of his father............................which came out of his mouth 2 hours ago......................2 hours....................yeah....................its been so much time............but he lost the sense of time too...........

             Meanwhile.............................a boy is running like a maniac .................through the hall................to the stairs......when elevators are busy....................his eyes only in search of room no.41...................they said its in ICU sector...............................compared to the previous boy ...................this one is fully conscious and his emotions are up roaring inside him.......................he is in no state to be attentive to his losing breath or sprained ankle or to breaking minor hospital rules.....................there it is............right in front of him............................room no.41 ..................................just behind that door...........................he wants to see Zed.................very badly.