1

** The Playlist Too This Book Is The Whole Trilogy Album By The Weeknd. Too Get The Album, Download The App 'Musi' , Search "Trilogy Album". And It Will Show A Playlist. Click That, Start Listening, Enjoy 🙃.**

"GENEVA!" My boss yelled as i slipped from the stripper pole. I made my way up too the bar. My palms were beating like my heart was in both of them. "I saw that, Neva. Don't let anyone touch you." She said. "Your only up there too entertain."

I gulped. That's one rule i can't stand. Nobody, No one, Not even your own gotdamn mother could touch you. It's like the law in strip clubs. Not all of them, but just here.

Even if you had too give someone a dance, their hands had too be too their side.

"No one fucking touched me!"

Her eyes turned a burgundy. "What did you say? I saw it with my own two eyes, Geneva. Don't talk back too me. Your lucky you even work here."

I sighed. "Okay. Sorry, Ma'am."

"It's fine. Okay, it's time for you too go back up there."

I looked over too the pole. There were hundreds of people surrounding. Everyone loved me. I was one of the best strippers in Atlanta. Shit. No one could compare too me.

I quickly ran. Trying too get through the gigantic crowd. Finally, I made it up there and continued my session.

11:06 p.m

Everyone started too head out the door. It was closing time, and also, time for the private dances.

I was in control of the private dances. Even though they weren't private cause you have a casper ass security guard outside of the curtains, Which pisses me off.

I walked over too the dressing room door. I tried too open the door, Until someone pulled me by my shoulder.

"Geneva. You have a requested private dance." My security guard, Ryan stated.

I wiped the sweat from my forehead as he continued talking. "He's a very famous person, actually."

I squinted. "Oh really? Who?"

I got very surprised. We rarely got celebrities here. The last time we had a celebrity is when drake came too preform.

"Have you ever heard of 'Ski Mask The Slump God' ?"

I gulped. I knew exactly who that was.

"Yeah. Actually, me and stokeley are very good friends." I said.

"Oh. Well, that's good too hear. He's waiting outside for you."

Ryan led me outside. I saw stoke, he looked pretty- cute.

 I saw stoke, he looked pretty- cute

"Geneva?" He asked, surprised. I didn't say anything. I was kindof nervous too do this, stoke is like my bestfriend, That i had strong feelings for.

"Cmon, Ski." I demanded, I led him too the room, i closed the curtains behind him. "Sit." I demanded. He did as told.

"Now. The rules. No touchin-"

"Woah, what? No touching!? How can i keep my hands off of that ass?" He interrupted.

I blushed hoping he didn't see. I kindof got a little turned on by his deep,raspy voice. I shook my head too snap out of it.

"Quit the lovey dovey shit, Geneva." I said too myself.

"Yeah, No touching. Sorry!" I said. "Now, Sit back, Relax, And enjoy."

He sat back with both his hands too the side. I sat in his lap and started too slow grind on his dick. He groaned as i sped up the process.

"Damn, Shorty." He moaned, Which got me turned on.

I put the my head in the crook of his neck, and started too twerk. He tilted his head back and bit his lip.

You can't blame me, Man. I might be wet as ever right now.

I continued too grind and i felt something poke me. I looked down too see ski's bulge in his pants.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

"Stoke?"

"Hmm?"

"Um- Wha-Why- Are you hard?" I stuttered, knowing damn well why he's hard.

"Because of you, baby-"

"Geneva!! Time for lockdown!!" My boss yelled. Me and ski opened the curtains. I ran in my dressing room and grabbed my rain coat. Ski, Following behind me, Grabbed me by the hand.

"What, Ski?"

He smirked at me. "You know what."

I swallowed my spit. "Babygirl. You made me hard: I know that made you feel someway." He stated.

"Yeah. I got wet." I said.

He smiled. "Oh. So you got wet for daddy? I got something for that."

An nervous grin appeared on my face. He walked closer too me, holding me by the waist.

"Let me touch you, Mami." He whispered in my ear.

"Stoke, No. It doesn't feel right."

He gave me a annoyed face. "Cmon, Neva. You know you want me too touch you. And you damn well know you want me too fuck you."

I gulped.

"May-"

"Nah, Fuck that maybe shit."

He put a grip on my neck. "Be honest. Come too me when your ready. And i'll be ready too murder that pussy, Anytime." He said, His eyes turned black. It was highkey sexy.

He planted a kiss on my cheek and walked too his car. I walked too mine also. As i got in the car, I saw Ski pull off. I also pulled off. Thinking about what just happened.

•————————•

Enjoy🤪.