13. turn on

Lauren's pov

Kissing her makes me happy. It's just this feeling you can't explain. She makes me feel compelled, special, loved. It glad that her family accepted us. I'm also surprised that my parents didn't have anything against it.

Y/n is really gentle with me. She's not going hard, but she likes to bite on my lip. I don't mind it, it turns me on. She turns me on. We are kissing on their kitchen table. Her parents and brother left just after y/n confessed her love to me. I didn't know that she felt this way. I do love her too in a lot of ways and I really appreciate everything she said. I do feel the same. She makes me feel this, she is the reason I will do this. I will officially coming out to everyone.

We are kissing for good 5 minutes now. I don't want to stop but y/n starts you put away.
"What's wrong?" I asked and pecked her lips once again.
"Can we go somewhere else? I think that someone will walk on us" she said and helped me get of the table.
"We can go to your room, if you want to" I bit my lip.
"You're so dirty!" She whispered into my ear
"You want me to stop?" I asked looking at her with sad puppy eyes.
"No, never. I love it" she said and grabbed my hand.

We're running to her room, I want to end what we started in the kitchen. She quickly closed the door behind us and pushed me against the wall. She's so bossy. Her kisses traveled from my lips to my jaw and neck. I know that her family is home but I can't help myself but to let out a slight moan. Everytime I did that she smirked. I quickly got bored of the wall. I jumped on her and she carried me on the bed, without breaking the make out session. I felt like burning, my face was completely red and my lips hurt a little but it's all okay. As long as this will be a 'good' time, everything that happens to me is alright.

Y/n is really good at it. She is gentle but she makes all the moves fast. I'm laying down on the bed and she's on top of me. My hands are on her hips and she's resting hers on the bed. I like it but I need to show her that I'm also bossy and naughty. I started raising up making her stop. I looked into her eyes. She's really confused. As I was about take her shirt off and push her down my phone started to ring.

"Ugghh" I mumbled and threw my phone in the ground. Y/n started laughing "Everyone always stops us"
"Don't worry, we have plenty of time. You should pick up, it might be important" she said and stood up and picked my phone up for the floor.
"Thanks" I kissed her hand as she gave my phone back "it's Kath, I should call her back"

"Hi Kath, what happened?"
"Nothing, I just wanted to check on you"
"What! You called just for that?!" She ruined it for no reason!
"Are you okay? And I wanted to let you know that tomorrow we're shooting another "Sing anything challenge" so you could prepare"
"Okay, I will home in an hour. Don't worry I'm okay just… actually it's nothing important" I laughed
"So see you tomorrow, goodnight"
"Goodnight"

"She called me just to remind me of the video we will shoot tomorrow, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!"  I'm so mad, I was about to have one of the most amazing nights of my life and she ruined it.
"Hey, don't be mad at her, she just wanted to do something good" y/n said and put her hand on my cheek "we can try another time"
"I'm sorry y/n" I hugged her tightly
"Don't be, we will have this special moment another time" she smiled
"Yea, I mean your family is home so..."
"And you probably will be loud so we need to be alone"
"Oh really? We'll see who will be screaming who's name" I smirked at her.
"I thought Catholic girls like you have clean minds" she asked with a raised eyebrow
"We have our secrets" I answered and kissed her lips.

We are laying in y/n's bed just talking about random stuff.
"It's pretty late. I should get home" I turned myself to face y/n.
"I don't want you to!" She's so cute when she's whining "stay longer"
" I want to but I can't. I told Kath that I'll be home in an hour"
"Well, that sucks" she laughed
"Can we do one thing before I leave?"
"Sure, what is it?"
"Come to the bathroom with me" I stood up and reached out my hand. She took it and followed me to the bathroom.
"We need to clean yourselves up" after making out our make up was pretty messed up.
"What do you want to do? It's around 10pm and you want me to put on more make up?"
"I wanted to surprise you, but turns out that you're boring"
"Hey! I'm not boring, I'm hilarious!"
"Yea right, anyways, I want to take a picture with you" I walked out of the bathroom and she followed me "I want to make a coming out post on Instagram, so I thought a cute picture of us will be good"
"Huh, okay, whatever my lady says I will do"
Did she just call me her lady? She's so good with her words.
"You're so lovely, I just can't with you sweetie"
"I appreciate that you're trying" she laughed at the nickname I gave her. I made a sad puppy face and she kissed my cheek. It's time to tell the Cimfam what's up.

We stood in front of her painting wall, she smiled with closed eyes and I placed my head on her shoulder and smiled looking into the front camera of my phone. The picture came out perfectly.

*imagine yourself and Lauren in the same position on the picture*

Hey guys, I think we need to talk. Not a lot of you may know but I was going through some weird times recently. I was really confused. But now I'm proudly saying this to all of you that, yes I'm bisexual! And this beautiful lady in this picture is my girlfriend y/n. I met her a couple days ago and instantly feel in love with her. I came out to my family a month ago and now I think it's time for you guys to know. Y/n and I are happy, she makes me happy. We'll be really happy to see that you guys accept us. I love you all.

When I got home I posted the picture in my Instagram and when to sleep. I didn't care about anything else, but y/n and I. I want the Cimfam to accept us but I'm still not sure what will happen.

Nobody's pov

Lauren went to sleep thinking about her beautiful girlfriend and y/n did the same. Y/n is happy that Laur finally came out to her fans. The picture got a lot of positive feedback but also a lot of hate.