Chapter 5

Your name is James Edward Roman Jr. Son of Elizabeth Nelly Rogers and Roman Edward Roman Sr. You have two siblings, me Blake Rogers, and our older sister Selena Rogers, who is currently a big time lawyer who's won many cases. Me and you have different dads, your dad died in Iraq, and my dad is in jail for murdering someone. We grew up in Utah, but later moved to Kentucky after your dad was killed.

When we were, after 9/11, you promised to join the army and avenge the people who died in the towers and avenge your dad's death. Then you met Carrie and you guys had kids and lived your lives. Then the war started, and you remembered what you promised to do, and you had to make the hardest decision of your life, you had to leave your family and come with me to war. After graduating bootcamp, we were assigned to patrol in Florida, And that's where it all happened.

Me, you, and Rich was sitting in the patrol tower just talking. "So, when you leaving to China?" I asked you, as you was getting your stuff together, "Soon, probably tomorrow. It's better to get this contract signing done quick to have the Chinese on our side in this war." you said, you was never afraid if going to new places, actually you loved it. "Just be safe out there James. I'm going outside for a smoke wanna come?" he asked and you got up and walked outside with him, while I stayed in to watch the radar. A few minutes later, the radar alarm sounded, and I saw thousands of armed Russians gunning for us. "Oh shit!" I uttered and then reached to call for back up, but I was hit in the back of the head and knocked out...by Briggs.

As you and Rich were smoking outside, and you saw tanks and man with guns blazing running your way. "Holy shit...everyone get your guns! Get ready for the battle of your life!" you yelled out, preparing everyone for the fight they never live through. Then it all started, bombs were exploding, bodies were flying, blood all over the battle area, blown off limbs laid on the ground, it was pure horror. You were shooting everyone enemy in site, until you saw Rich legs explode off of him. "Richard!" you exclaimed and you immediately ran over to him and pulled him behind a rock. "You're gonna be on Rich!" you exclaimed loudly an pulled out your walky-talky "Rogers! We need back up and we need it now!" you yelled into walky-talky. "Rogers isn't here right now." a maniacal voice said, and it was Briggs. "What the fuck?! Commander Briggs we need back up! What are you doing!?" you yelled into the walky-talky, while explosions were going crazy in the field. "I'm going along with my plan Roman." he said to you, and you finally caught on, it was Briggs plan all along. "You mother fucker! You set us up! You fucking set us up!" you yelled into the walky-talky, then before you knew, a grenade and blew you across the field. Destroying your memories, and your life! and it was all Briggs fault.