Bad Riddance

Jahseh Pov

I don't know what Kennedy was thinking when she sent me to go grocery shopping but I know one thing if these fuckers don't stop looking at me we gone have a problem. I pulled up the grocery list on my phone. The first thing I seen on the list was lettuce.

I went searching for lettuce but I was having a hard time finding it. While I searching for it a text popped up in my phone. I checked it and seen it was from a random number. I go to the message and read it "Hey Jahseh it's me." Who The Fuck is me. I shot back a replie "Who Is Me?"

Instantly they replied back, I went to the text " Its Geneva Jah." My fingers immediately went to setting so I could block her. Before I could tap the "Block" button another text popped up saying "And Please Don't Block Me Because I Have To Talk To You About Something Important."

I sighed and left out of settings to see what she had to say. "What do you have To Fucking Say." I replied back impatiently. "Well I wanted to ask how have you been and we need to meet up somewhere to talk about this business Jahseh."

I stopped in my tracks and made the most ugliest and stupidest face as if she could see me. My expression looked like it read " What The Fuck." I was getting ready to text her hell nah but then a evil thought waved over me.

I left her on read and continued to get everything I needed from the store. Five minutes later I decided to text her back "Sure,We can meet up at the IHOP around the corner from my house baby girl😍." I snickered to myself because the shit I was texting didn't even said like me.

The three dots popped up meaning she was already texting back. "Baby you don't understand how much I missed you calling me that Big Daddy👅💦" I cringed so hard when I seen that bullshit. If she really missed me why would she destroy me in the first place.

"K,Be there." I said not really caring about how she felt. A minute later she texted back "Jah Do You Still Love Me?" I left her on read because I honestly couldn't answer that. I loved her but I wasn't in love with her. I know she did me terribly wrong but Every time I dig deeper back in our history I see her smiling with me.

I would never take her back because of her breaking me. The breaking point in that past relationship actually let reality sink in. She did more than cheat but I don't want go to that memory where I felt no emotions or feelings.

I got most of the stuff on the grocery list but what ever I did miss Kennedy just gonna have limp her ass in this store and get it. I went to the check out and got everything together. Once I left out the store with a shopping cart I started heading to the car.

When I made it to the car I seen Kennedy looking all paranoid through the window. It honestly reminded me of myself in high school. I knocked on the window and she jumped back scared until she realized it was just me.

She unlocked my door and sat back into that slumped down position in her seat. "Kennedy You Ok? You seem Depressed." I said with my face full of worry. She just simply nodded her head. I sighed shaking my head, I went to the trunk and started to put the groceries up.

Kennedy Pov

I didn't feel right I felt like everyone is just watching me. I got up and fixed my posture. Just breath Kennedy your just paranoid I kept saying over and over again in my head. Jah finally finished putting the groceries in the trunk and hopped in the drivers seat.

He looked all tired and shit inhaling and exhaling like he ran miles or something. "Give me the grocery list Jah let me make sure you did it right." I said already expecting him to have forgotten half of the food on the
list. He handed me his phone "What's Your code?" I asked.

"1777" he said starting up the car and pulling out the parking lot. I type in his code and unlocked his phone. His phone automatically sent me to some text messages. I slowly skim through them not to be nosey just to see who he was talking to.

I seen one message that read "Sure,We can meet up at the IHOP around the corner from my house baby girl😍." I looked at that message he sent in confusion. Why would he be willing to meet up with her when she supposedly broke his heart?

Then I seen her replie with "Baby you don't understand how much I missed you calling me that Big Daddy👅💦" I cringed at that "Big Daddy" part because she sounded like one of them girls off a porno.  Jahseh looked over at me "Why You looking like that? You going through my search history or something?" He said confused.

I hurried up and closed that tab then went to the grocery list in his notes. "Um no I wouldnt invade your privacy like that Jah." I said giving him a innocent smile. He shook his head looking back at the road. Suddenly his phone dinged and it was a message from her.

"What's that notification say?" He asked. I quickly came up with a lie to make up in my head "Nothing just a stupid spam email about a knee brace." I replied sounding believable. He noded while looking at the road.

The message said "So You Don't Love Me What about Everything that we been through and That girl that I seen you with is that my Fucking replacement or some shit? She is a Fucking hoe."

I rolled my eyes because I hate female like these. Like just because you fucked up in the relationship don't mean every female is gonna act like you and ruin it. I had a debate in my head if I should text back as him.

I decided against it because someone had to be the bigger person. I deleted the notification so Jah wouldn't notice I was lying. I handed him back his phone. I don't know if Jah is planning on getting back with her but I know one thing. She not gonna be disrespecting me any and every chance she get.

I honestly couldn't be jealous if Jah still had feeling for her. I mean me and Jah are just good roommates. Sure we had sex one time but it meant nothing. Nothing at all.

When we finally made it to the house I limped out of the car leaving Jah in there. There was this feeling in me that made me irritated about the fact that he was still talking to her and to make matters worst he was gonna meet up with her.

Once I made it to our place I closed the door behind me. I completely left Jah, he didn't come out the car yet I didn't know what he was doing. I notice we had mail that came through the mail slot. I picked it up and seen I had a letter from my mom. I hope it says she finally left my abusive dad but I know my mom didn't.

I limped into my room and sat it down on the bed not really eager to open it. I know she just going to try to fill my head up with bullshit and lies about her and my dad being in a good place in life.

When in reality they are stuck in the same place they was at when I was there. I slowly teared open the envelope and seen the back of a picture. I rolled my eyes and pulled it out. I turned the picture around and almost lost my shit when I seen a picture of her passed out with a bottle full of pills next to her on the floor.

SkittlezNotez: Hey Girl Hey🙂

Do yall think Jah really gonna meet up with her?🤔

Y'all Think Kennedy Should be worried about Geneva?😶

Is Momma Okay?😔

Found Out On My Roommate Is My Medicine💙