Gone

(Mabel's POV) It's been 11 months 29 days and 12 hours since he left, But that day is still so vivid in my mind.

0 months 0 days 0 hours

I woke up on the couch in the living room. The TV was still turned on flashing bright colors of some infomercial. The clock on the wall ticked 11:15.

Wow it's late I better head up to bed.

I turned off the TV, slowly trudged upstairs into the attic, and laid down on my bed.

"Night Dip."

He didn't respond.

I opened my eyes and looked towards his bed. He wasn't there .

I quickly jumped out of bed and ran up to the roof. Not here

The kitchen. Nope.

The gift shop. No

The porch. Where is he?

Out of sheer desperation, I ran into the forest. I knew exactly where I needed to look.

I scrambled up a hill, over some rocks, ducked under some brambles, until I reached the clearing.

In the center of it was something that my brain could not process. It looked like a swirling blue vortex, and directly in front of it was Dipper. He put one foot inside the mysterious thing, then another. At that point I had no clue what to do, so I yelled He turned and looked at me for a second and then the vortex disappeared taking dipper along with it.

0 months 0 days 2 hours

Grunkle Stan and Ford found me on the forest floor sobbing 2 hours later, and tried to get information out of me between tears. They were unsuccessful, and carried me home.

0 months 7 days 9 hours

The whole town has been searching for dipper day in and day out, but it's pointless. I already know that he's gone. We told everybody what happened. Pacifica and Candy are devastated, and everybody else isn't doing great either. How long are we going to keep this aimless search, when we all know he is gone?

1 months 2 days 15 hours

His funeral is today. We called my parents three days ago, and they drove up immediately.

After a month and no sign of him we decided to call him dead. No one could possibly explain all the supernatural stuff happening in gravity falls, and we don't even really know what happened to Him, so try to convince myself it's better this way.

1 month 5 days 6 hours

My parents are taking me home. Saying that leaves a sour taste in my mouth, because gravity falls has become my home. They say they're taking me away for my health, but I know it's because they don't trust my grunkles. I stare out the car window, as we pass the gravity falls sign, then look back at the town. I hope this isn't my final goodbye.

2 months 10 days 7 hours

It's the first day of school. I'm not excited. I don't really have any friends, and nothing else to look forward to. The popular kids shunned me, so I found a small group to call my own, but I didn't really care that much about them. I had Him, and that's all I needed.

6 months 14 days 15 hours

I want to be happy that winter break is coming but I can't. All this time without dipper has made me so sad that most days I can't find a reason to get up in the morning. Mom and Dad have been sending me to a therapist, but I don't think it's improving the situation. I don't know what to do! I'm constantly being suffocated by such an empty feeling, not specifically of sadness, but more of a feeling like there is no joy for me at the times when I should feel best. I just... I just want to feel happy again.

10 months 6 days 16 hours

My parents don't know what to do. I've been to so many therapists and doctors, but none of them seem to be helping. I've been getting this feeling that He's still here, but the doctors tell me it's just denial.

11 months 1 day 12 hours

My latest therapist has almost given up, but she has made a final attempt to help me. She told my parents to send me back to gravity falls for the rest of the summer. She said that going there might help me recognize that He is gone, and help me move on. I don't know whether to be sad or happy, but either way I'm going back.

11 months 29 days and 8 hours

I've finished packing, and now I'm just waiting for my parents to get ready, to take me to the bus station. I'm excited to go back, and see all my friends, and it's a wonderful feeling to be happy for the first time, in a long time.

It's been 11 months 29 days and 12 hours, and I don't know how I've survived this long, but,

It's been 11 months 29 days and 12 hours, and now I'm going Back.

Back to where I lost it all.