Preparation

The ritual is only on Wednesdays and Sundays from 22:22 PM a place where we will not be interrupted or disturbed, preferably in a large forest with little traffic.

I advise you to take a bath of purification before practicing the ritual.

1- Put the eggs aside and cover them with a white cloth.

2- Put the white pigeon and the white crow bird somewhere and cover them with a white cloth

The 1's and 2's should not stay together.

3- Hide also the wallet or the suitcase.

4- Put the rest of the ingredients in a new canary, make a fire and put in the canary to burn the ingredients. You must use a wood fire. Make a circle around the fire with corn flour mixed with palm oil to protect your magic powder from negative energies. During the cooking you will recite 07 times the following incantation: « I invoke you powerful spirit of the shades '' HOHOVI '', give your power to this magic powder that I prepare, as you always did for my ancestors, do it now for '' NNN '' (name of who wants to use the wallet or suitcase) ». Now let the ingredients burn to become a black powder.

5- Crush this powder to make a fine powder.

6- Go take the wallet or the suitcase, pour and pass the black powder all over the interior.

7-Go take the eggs, break and pass on all the outside of the wallet or on the suitcase.

8- Go take the white pigeon and kill it to shed blood inside the wallet or suitcase. In doing so you must say: « Spirit '' HOHOVI '' here is your sacrifice, accept it. »

9- Go take the bird ééré white and kill it to pour the blood in the wallet or in the bag.Ce doing you must say again: « Spirit '' HOHOVI '' here is your sacrifice, accept it. »

10- Cover the wallet or suitcase with white fabric of suitable size and bury it for 7 days in a cemetery or next to a grave. Do not look behind when you return home, and do not return to the scene until the 08th day.

11- The morning of the 8th day go dig up and bring back the wallet or the suitcase to the house to put it in a discreet place. At 23:00, place the bank notes in the wallet or in the suitcase, pronouncing 03 times the invocation of the spirit.Then cover your wallet or your magic suitcase with the white fabric and wait until 5 o'clock in the morning .

12- Take all the money in the purse or suitcase and then cover the wallet or suitcase with the white fabric. NB: Before you take the money you must still speak the word of invocation of the spirit.
Invocation languages: « The twins do not die, they go hunting and they come back. Me ..... (your name and surname) ... I accept the gift of the twins. »

13- It will be like this for 49 days. You have something to enrich yourself by investing your money.

14- At the end of each day you must break a chicken egg on the wallet or on the magic suitcase and cover it with the white fabric. It is an offering to the spirit that lives there.

15- This ritual presents no risk for those who practice it to obtain wealth, but there are precautions and prohibitions that are:
-Always break an egg on the wallet or the magic suitcase at the end of each day during the 49 days.
-Always cover the wallet or the magic suitcase with the white fabric
- Do not touch the wallet or suitcase after making love. Purify yourself first by taking a bath with water to which you add salt
- Do not eat pork for 49 days
- Do charity work and help your loved ones with the wealth you are going to get.
-After 49 days, burn the wallet or suitcase with the white cloth, then clean your hands with salt water. You break any connection with the spirit of the wallet or the suitcase.  

WHATHSAPP 0022960770145

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca Secret of the magic wallet and the magic suitcase that multiplies the money 🎉