Part 17

Yoongi blinked slowly as you stared at him. You scan his face as his brow furrows and he gulps thickly. You tilt your head slightly, urging him to answer.

"I wouldn't do that." He finally muttered and looked down at the table. You frown and let out a small sigh.

Why would he have any reason to hurt you? He wouldn't. You've done nothing wrong. It's probably just your mind being stupid and playing tricks. You were Probably reading too many books.

But something felt wrong.

You nod slowly and look out at the busy street as you lift the cup of coffee to your lips and take a sip. You glance over at Yoongi who was watching you closely with his piercing black eyes. You gulp down some coffee and slowly put the mug down.

"Are you okay?" You ask him slowly. He nods quickly and throws a quick smile on his face.

"Never mind me." He mumbled in reply. You nod slowly and slide the cookie towards him. He frowns and tilts his head slightly. "You don't want it?"

"No. You can have it." You smile softly at him. You felt a strange tension in your chest as he looked at you with those serious eyes. Something inside you was screaming out that he was dangerous but you just couldn't see it.

"I can save it for later then." Yoongi sighs softly and picks up the cookie, wrapping it in the napkin that sat under it.

"Are we going back to the tattoo place now?" You ask as you finish your coffee off. Yoongi nods and picks up his coffee, drinking it quickly and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. The two of you then both stand up and he wraps an arm around you. You walk in silence back down the street towards the dark tattoo shop where you guessed you were living now.

You were still so confused why you were even staying here with these boys. Maybe you did hit your head. They all seemed to know you and seemed to know why you were there so you must be missing something. Unless they had kidnapped you. No, they were way too nice for that.

You sigh softly as he pushes open the door and takes you inside. He then leads you to the back hallway and to where you guessed your room was. As he opens the door to your room, you smile at him and walk in. Your smile quickly fades when he walks in after you and closes the door behind him.

"Um- you can go. I'll be okay." You frown at him. Yoongi's soft smile turns into a sexy smirk and he slowly walks towards you. You back away from him as far as you can until your back hits the metal end of your bed. Your breath catches in your throat as he gets closer and closer. He only stops when you can feel his breath on your face.

Yoongi lifts his hand and holds your chin roughly as you try to look away from him. He smirks at you, staring deeply into you with his seductive black eyes as he holds you still. His other hand wraps around your waist and he quickly jerks his arm forward causing you to collide into his body.

You feel his hardness against you and bite your lip as you feel heat rising in your cheeks. Yoongi's eyes then flutter closed and his lips are placed over yours. You feel him slowly slide his tongue in your mouth and you tense up at the feel of it.

And then you remember.

You remember the first time you saw him in the cafe. You remember him saving you. You remember being in bed with him and feeling so good. You remember Jimin and Hoseok and the fire in the kitchen. You remember Jungkook and the water that he was controlling.

You remember the feeling of Yoongi sucking the life from you.