Stop!

Connor's POV

I unlocked the door to Hank's house, he was leaning against the wall in front of me.
"So you decided to finally come home?" He wasn't pleased with me.
"Hank, I'm sorry.  I-I got carried away." I apologised, he moved closer,
"Carried away with what?" Hank's question made me blush a slight tint of blue- I didn't even know I could blush.
"He needed me to stay with him. I'm sorry,  I was planning on coming home earlier."
"Niner said he saw you two sleeping, Without shirts on. I have reason to believe you weren't wearing anything at all." He searched for a lie in my eyes.
"Why is this any of your business?" I snapped back at him, he stormed to the living room and turned on the TV.
"Hank I'm sorry." Hank grunted. I sighed, sitting down next to him on the sofa. I got a text from Gavin.

'I miss you already Con.'

'Me too. Niner told Hank about seeing us.'

'Nines saw us?!'

'Well, when we fell asleep.'

'Hank is very angry with me. He's suspicious about what we were doing'

'He's too fucking protective of you. Why don't you sleep round mine tonight? Hank seems like he doesn't want anyone around right now.'

'That would be nice but'

"Connor just go. I know you want to." Hank says beside me.

'Cooon!'

'I'm coming I'm coming!'

I got up,
"Hank I can stay if you want I-"
"Connor. Just go." Hank coldly waved his hand dismissively. Guilt clouded my head as I closed the door behind me. I began the walk to Gavin's. It was extremely dark, I had to be careful. Where Gavin lived wasn't exactly safe, his apartment was in probably one of the most run down places in detroit. I shivered at the snow that started to fall, It was almost Christmas, I remembered. I have to get Hank a gift to show how much he really means to me. I replayed the situation over and over in my head. I hope Hank will forgive me.

I feel something hit the back of my head, I fall onto my face.... I'm being dragged by my foot to an alley.
"Wha- where are you taking me!? What are you doing?!" I panick, I glance over my shoulder and see a man, he's in his late 40's.
"Stop! I'm from the dpd! You'll be arrested for this!" I thrash my arms at the man.
"Your a fighter aren't ya?" He laughed. This guy's a maniac!  He pinned me against an a wall. He had my hands above my head and the other hand roamed up and down my body, landing under my shirt. I struggled,  but the cold air wasn't helping my biocomponents. He laughed at my attempt to get away, then he roughly kissed me, his lips were like lizard's skin. He bit my lip until it bled; I didn't realise until now that his hand was undoing my fly. His hand reached into my boxers and I felt his icy touch on my member. I screamed- only to be muffled by his mouth again. He forced my pants down my legs, then undid his own fly.
Please someone save me. I whimpered when he threw me onto my stomach on the snowy floor. I cried, why couldn't I have payed attention to my surroundings? I'm in this because of me. I screamed once again when I felt him shove his whole length in raw.
"Damn your tight." The sick man growled as he moved out and in again, pounding me. My chest hit the concrete everytime he filled me. My tears stained the snow. I was hard. I didn't want to be. I refused to climax, however he did. I felt his cum drip out of me and he left. I cried harder. I couldn't get up. I had multiple system failures before finally shutting down.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

There's a reason this chapter is so short. I wrote a 2000 word chapter, but it didn't save. So I had to make this one instead. I hope you enjoyed it anyway, also we're nearly at 900 reads!!!!!!!!