>> Chapter I <<

The school day had been rough for the two best friends, Michael Mell and Jeremy Heere. These boys had been friends since they were young and they had been through a lot together. Now, they're going through highschool together too. The pair walked down the hall, talking about their sleepover they were going to have after the day had ended in "hell" they'd say. "Hey Micha did you b-"
"Yeah, I brought my new controller. Your's is broken from... last time." Michael chuckled as Jeremy huffed. "I got angry ok!"  The dark haired boy laughed at his friend's comment. They talked a bit more before they walked into class. Huffing as they hesitantly let go of their bags. Trying to keep them close so Rich or Jake wouldn't write on them... again.

The day ended and the boys were over the moon to just to get to Jeremy's house and start playing games! After a few minutes of walking, they arrived and Jeremy unlocked the door before going to his room in the basement. "Where's your dad, Jere?" Asked Michael as he put his bag on the floor next to the bean bags. The other shook his head. "No, he went to work early today. He had extra work to do." Michael nodded and sat on a bean bag and so did Jeremy. The two boys grabbed their controllers and started playing their game. Laughing and such could be heard along with the clanking of the controllers and their parts. "What?! No way! You cheated Micha!" Exclaimed Jerrmy as he turned to the smug looking boy next to him. "Nah~" He purred back with a triumphant chuckle.

The boys played for a bit longer before they stopped and just chilled on the bean bags. "Hey Jere?" Asked Michael as he looked over to his friend. His friend nodded in response. "Yeah?" He asked. Michael got up and grabbed Jeremy's laptop before sitting back down. Putting the laptop infront of them both. "Wanna watch porn?" Michael asked bluntly. Jeremy coughed, confused at the sudden request. "W- why are you asking that a- all of a sudden?.." Jeremy asked, clearly confused. The other just shrugged in response which, made Jeremy think for a few moments. "Alright... just delete the history after." The dark haired boy nodded before typing in the password to the laptop before opening up a search engine and searching a site. Once he found one, he clicked on it and looked through some videos before finding one they both agreed to. "This?"
"Y- yeah..."

The video had started. The door was locked and they had earphones in. Michael stared at the the screen. His hands in his hoodie pockets while Jeremy's member slowly grew to the sight. His hand hesitantly went down to the tent in his pants and he started to palm himself. His eyes still on the screen. After a minute or two, Michael was doing the same. Their cheeks were red at the sight. "H- hey Jere?.." Michael called out through quiet moans. "T- tissue?.." Jeremy nodded and reached out to a box of tissues and handed the to Michael. The boy panted slightly and slid his boxers and trousers down a bit and started to pump his member. Biting his lip as he kept his eyes on the screen. Jeremy squeaked slightly at the sight if Michael. He did have a crush on him after all. Not long after, Jeremy was doing the same. Both of them were letting out moans as they pumped and pumped before the each grabbed some tissue and released into it. Almost at the same time.

The video had ended and they were panting with red hot cheeks. Michael put the laptop to the side and pulled up his pants. Grabbing his controller and looking at his friend. "Wanna continue playing?" Jeremy pulled up his boxers and trousers with a nod. The sight of Michael lingered in his head yet, he shook his head and picked up the controller. Continuing to play with Michael like nothing had just happened which, let a rush of relief run through the taller boy's body. He didn't want them to be awkward with each other he just wanted to forget what had happened and continue as normal.