Chapter 12

BELLA'S POV:

I was walking down the stairs when i saw Alice standing by my car. Ceryena looked at her and then to me but did not say a word. I turned around but she called me to wait. She sounded so desperate that i thought about it and then turned around. What do you want i snapped, she begged me to talk with her so i angrily said, fine, what do you have to say. She looked confused and i laughed, was she faking it or was she actually confused. I asked her to get in the car and she obliged. Ceryena shot me a puzzled look but i shook my head and she got in the car quietly. As we drove, there was a silence and it wasn't until we were drawing up to the house that she let out a little gasp. We got out and i led her to the sitting room. I asked her to wait and then i went up to Ceryena's room. She sighed grumpily and asked me who Alice was. Well, she's and old friend of mine and i haven't seen her in a while. Ok, i need you to be grown up about this but she's umm, well, she's the sister of your dad....Ceryena let out a gasp and tried to zoom downstairs but i stopped her, i needed to talk to Alice first. I promised that i would let her talk later but i needed to talk first. 

I walked downstairs and saw Alice was standing up looking pale, she's Edward's daughter!? I winced at the sound of his name and told her to calm down. When she had stopped blabbering i sat down and asked her why she left me. She looked confused and said, but Bella you asked us to leave. I felt my blood boil. What!!! I snarled, why would i say that, well, that's what Edward told us. I laughed and said, are you crazy, he left me in the middle of the forest, oh, and i suppose he failed to mention i was pregnant! I nearly died! She looked even more pale than usual and said in a whisper, what?!?! I told her the whole story and when i had finished, she looked at me and then hugged me for so long and so hard that i thought my body was going to break. 

Alice! She realised what she was doing and released me. Well, im pleased to see you too i said slightly flustered. She laughed, her tinkly laugh and i gave an involuntary shiver. This was the laugh i had fallen in love with, and this was the person i had fallen in love with. Then, she asked me how i had survived and if that girl i was with was my daughter. I told her how  i had found their family and how they had saved me but we had departed ways after around 50 years of living with them. Then i told her all about Ceryena. When we had finished talking i gave her a hug and she left. An angry Ceryena rushed to my side when she heard the engines go and shouted at me. I thought i could speak to her she said. Sorry i forgot i said and she calmed down. We talked well into the night and then we went into our bedrooms. I dug out my folder and found that photo again. I smiled and hugged it to my chest, my love for Alice incredibly strong. I lay on my bed and thought of her, her smile, her laugh......