Die Hard for Wolfhard

Dedicated to abbieobod203
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Finn Wolfhard, famous actor and musician. God he's sexy, I mean he was good looking as a kid but now he's 23, has killer abs and is legal. I remember watching Stranger Things and half the time not paying attention to the actual story, just staring at his face. It wasn't weird, he's a year older than me, it was my version of a boyband crush. I also remember watching It and being drawn in by his on screen persona, I love a good bad boy. His hair was my favourite feature, the fact that he didn't have the stupid haircut that all the other guys had was enough reason to love it. After all my fangirling, I Amy Smith Casey have a chance to work with Finn Wolfhard.

After school I decided to get into acting and singing, after all I could sing nearly every song from every musical. Of course trying to find a job in the theatre business takes time and I had to work like three jobs whilst waiting for callbacks. For the first two years of my acting/singing career, I featured in several commercials, I was the voice of Lola in the early morning kids cartoon Safety First! airing in The Netherlands and made an appearance in Deadpool 5, I was dead corpse number 589. Overall I wasn't very successful until two months ago.

I found out that they're writing and producing a new Broadway musical called Living with Sanchez. Immediately I called the production company and applied for auditions. They sent me a script the next day and I had an audition scheduled for three days later. I loved the script, it was something fresh but still a classy musical drama. I wanted to be Bonnie Lozano, the lead role, so badly I thought I would jump off a cliff... in Scotland. I loved the idea of being in a 'love hexagon' especially since I've no actual love life. I needed this role.

I went in and auditioned for my role, low key knowing I won't get it, I act my heart out. To be honest I didn't think I was doing to badly before one of the people overseeing my audition asked me "to sing a song that I have prepared". My heart just stopped beating and I could feel my legs shaking. "I'm ssss-sorry Sir but I wasn't asked to prepppp-pare a song", I manage to stutter. The guy looks at me, dead in the eye and says, "I'm kidding, that gets every little auditionee. Just sing your favourite song, I don't mind what it is as long as it's not death metal". I stop shaking and immediately know what I'm going to sing. I blast out Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story from Hamilton, one of my personal favorites.

The auditioners look at me like I'm some sort of headless chicken before the guy who asked me to sing stands up and starts clapping. The others follow his actions and they too rise and applaud me. Shocked at their reaction I nervously bow before them. They laugh at me crooked courtesy before conferring with each other. "Amy Smith Casey, no callbacks, you're in" , the guy says whilst standing to shake my hand. Still completely shocked, all I manage to say is "Thhhhhaaannnn--kk you". "Congratulations Bonnie", says the woman next to him. This was the beginning of the best story ever.

Two months later, bring us to earlier today, I found out the lead male role could be none other than Finn Wolfhard himself. I doubt that it's possible but I still feel the butterflies in my stomach knowing that my childhood crush could be acting alongside me! Today's the official start of rehearsals and the day I meet the full cast (and hopefully Wolfhard). I'm super nervicited (nervous+excited) because what if the rest of the cast think I'm a joke, I've never even been in a musical before and because I can't wait to sing the musical numbers!!! I suddenly become more nervous than excited, as Finn Wolfhard enters the room.

He looks even better in real life than on TV. I struggle for breath as he greets the other cast members. He gets to me and smiles. "I'm happy to see that you're my Bonnie and I'm your Sanchez, I think you'll fit the role perfectly" he says softly.