Lock the hatch

Bellamy's never loved anyone before. Other than his sister of course. But romantically – he's never been in love. He just hasn't met the one for him. But now that he's dating Murphy he feels happier. He doesn't know if Murphy is the love of his life but he doesn't care. He's happier with Murphy and that's all that matters. They like each other and each other's company.

They've been dating a few months already. At first, when The 100 landed on the ground they hated each other but after a while – two months to be precise, living together Bellamy could realize he's growing feelings for Murphy. The craziness that Murphy has in his character and the wildness of his heart was new to Bellamy – fascinating.

He walks up to the top floor of the dropship to see if Murphy is there. He's looked everywhere but Murphy's disappeared while Bell was in the watch in case the grounders would try to attack. After finding out that there were survivors on the ground the team had right away started watching the woods and building a wall around the ship.

'Oh hi.' Murphy smiles at Bellamy when he opens the hatch and climbs up.

'This is a nice surprise.' Murphy says still smiling. He's lying in the corner on a pathetically thin mattress. Bellamy rolls his eye and walks up to Murphy to give him a kiss. He sits down next to him on the mattress and brushes his hand in Murphy's hair.

'What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be watching the woods?' Murphy asks out of innocent curiosity.

'Well yeah but I asked Miller to take my place in the guard for the rest of tonight so that the two of us could have some – quality time together. We barely get to see each other daily.'

'Quality time?' Murphy raises an eyebrow. 'What would that be?' He adds and slides his hand up Bellamy's back.

'I don't know.' Bellamy laughs out a little and moves his hand from Murphy's hair to his cheek petting it gently with his thumb soon adding:

'I'm okay with anything as long as I get to be with you. That's what I call quality time. You know?' He moves his hand slowly to Murphy's side smoothing the clothed skin.

'Just me and you. And we can...' He moves his hand on Murphy's side grabbing and stroking it.

'...whatever the hell we want.' He adds making Murphy huff silently and bites his bottom lip.

'Then what do you want?' Murphy purrs softly close to Bellamy. Their lips almost meet and they can feel each other's breathing on their skin.

'This.' Bellamy says and kisses Murphy, playing with the kiss. As they kiss Bell can hear some noise from downstairs and pulls away from the kiss.

'What's wrong?' Murphy asks with confusion written all over his face.

'Nothing. I just – there are people downstairs.'

'Then lock the hatch.'