The beauty underneath him

Bellamy keeps looking at him to the eye. His eyes darken and start building up a few tears but he isn't crying. He doesn't want to. This isn't about him. This is about Murphy and he wants to be there for him. He needs to.

'It's okay.' He finally says and smooths Murphy's messy hair with the palm of his hand. He sees Murphy relax as soon as he knows Bellamy won't leave him because of this.

'I love you.' Bellamy says silently. Almost whispering. He now knows he does.

'I really do. And I won't leave you.' Now the few tears finally fall down his cheeks.

'And what if I...?' Murphy can't seem to find words. 'You shouldn't feel responsible to stick around.'

'I will be here. I won't just leave when things get a little harder. I'm not that guy.' Bellamy assures and now it's Murphy's turn to tear up. He doesn't say anything. He just sits up to meet Bellamy's face and stares at him to the eye. He's never felt this close to anyone. They're breathing in the same air, again and again, looking at each other with love in their eyes.

Murphy lifts his hand and places it gently to Bellamy's jawline.

'I'm not that guy either.' And with that being said he pushes Bell down on his back gently and hovers over him as if he was protecting him from the cruel world. He kisses him slowly as he slides his hand into his lover's curls, playing with them.

He pulls away from the kiss after a while and starts nibbling Bellamy's neck, moving lower on his body all the way to his naked chest. Kissing, nibbling, biting. Bellamy whines from Murphy's touch as he goes lower to his stomach. He starts pulling off his pants, but Bell quickly stops him.

'What wrong?' Murphy asks confused. Bell smiles sitting up, looking back at him and kisses him again. "Nothing seems to be wrong." Murphy thinks in his head. Bell breaks the kiss as Murphy pushes him down again.

'Let me.' Bell then says flirtatiously, sits up under John and slides down his own pants then tossing them aside and leaning back down on his back. Murphy can't help but stare at his body. His muscular stomach, arms, legs. He's gorgeous. But he soon snaps out of his thoughts and puts his hands on Bellamy's sides.

'You're gorgeous.' Murphy huffs making Bell smile out of happiness. He gets to be close to Murphy like this so he must be the luckiest guy. But Murphy's staring is starting to make him feel awkward so he places his hands on his sides and tries to pull him closer to himself so that he wouldn't be sitting on top of him anymore. Then he couldn't stare. But Murphy refuses to lean down. He'd rather be able to see the beauty underneath him.