YouTube Video's and Neighbors! (Chapter 2)

Maya's POV -In the car at 8:30 AM-

I woke up to the car coming to a jerk and the Venturiantale theme song playing on my iPod. I rubbed my eye's and looked to see it was 8:30 AM. I looked out the side window to see we've been driving the whole night. I grabbed my computer from the seat infront of the back and played some Roblox. The reason why is because Isaac Frye friended me on Roblox! So we just play Roblox unless he is recording but sometimes he points out my character. He doesn't really know me. Only game wise! Wait he invited me to a private map on Roblox? Is that even a thing? Uh okay that's creepy but okay!

-Goes on private Map-

"Holy crap! No way!" I said as Isaac, Bethany, Jordan, and Cierra's player's jumped all over the map. They were spaming my chat box too. "Sup'!" I typed into the chat box. "We loved the video of you singing? What? I never! MACKENZIE!!" I screamed and went on YouTube. I tried to find the video and when I did I went threw the comments to see the whole group saying nice job, man your good! "Holy crap!" I said running my fingers threw my hair. I went back to my computer to see Isaac shooting paint ball's at me. "Eat dirt Isaac!" I laughed shooting him back. "No Jorda-" Then Jordan killed me with a shot gun. "Jordan I hate you!" I typed and he put back 'Lawl' making me facepalm. Then Bethany ran over with a crowbar.

"AHHHH GINGERS!!" I typed then hid behind Isaac's player without him knowing. "Hehehe!" I laughed then shot him. 'What the heck!!' he said in the chat box. "Chu welcome!" I typed. 'HAY! MEANIE!!' He typed back making me laugh. "Got to go! Just arived at my new neighborhood! Allons-y!" I typed. 'That's weird cuz we are getting a new neighbor today and they just got here' Bethany typed back. "What color is the car?" I asked them. 'White' They all typed. "Hon' We are here!" My Mom said. "Play later kk?" I typed and they all said kk back. I closed my computer and pulled my bags to the back then opened the hood and climbed out. I dont know what house my Mom got us but she said it's next to some really nice neighbors.

My Mom grabbed her stuff and lead me to the house. It was huge and once we got inside it was beautiful. "Here let me show you uour room!" My Mom said walking up the stairs. I followed her while lugging my bags up too. We finally entered a purple walled, empty, bigb room with my name carved in the door. "You get unpacked! I'll go to my room!" My Mom said then left to go to her room. I unpacked my posters so I could put them up first. I have gaming, music, Venturiantale (that I made myself), band, Girl Meet's World, Jessie, Austin and Ally, iCarly, Sam and Cat, Lab Rats, Doctor Who, Star Wars, Star Trek, Sharkboy and Lavagirl, and Thunderman's posters. I also have a sign for the outside of my door that says Off to Gallifrey with a Tardis over it. I put it on the outside of my door along with some Venturiantale stickers (That I made), and Doctor Who stickers too.

Then I went back in my room and put up my Tardis blue, see threw, curtains. Then I unpacked my music stuff and put my Guitar on it's stand along with speakers, and a microphone. I put some music note stickers on the outside of my door too. Then I put my Skateboard up against the wall. Then the mover truck came and I ran to the door to open it for when they bring in my bed, desk, bean bag, office chair, dresser, and box of my Doctor Who toys. Along with my other stuff too. First came my desk and I pointed to where I wanted it to be. Then my dresser came up and I pointed to where I wanted that. Then my bed and I pointed to where I wanted it then all my other stuff I have to unpack. So I got my box of Doctor Who toys. I put them on the self above my bed from the 1st Doctor all the way to 11th.

I then put my Doctor Who cover's on my bed. My blanket had a big bow tie and my pillows had the quote "I Really am just a Mad Man with a Box! -The Doctor" On it. I bet you know who my favorite Doctor is! If you guessed Matt Smith then you are 100℅ correct. A+ for you my friend! I have one of those beds where you can put curtains if you were wondering. If you are wondering what color it is it's Tardis Blue with the design of the Tardis on the outside and inside. But it's see threw and only on the sides of my bed. Then I ran over to my door and put a sign that said Gamer's Only! and another a poster at the bottom of R5. Then I put sitickers on the door like I did with the outside of my door. Then after I finished with that I put my clothes up in the closet and put my hair brush, hair scrunchies, shampoo, conditioner, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, and mini radio in the bathroom.