chapter one

Henry and Peter where waiting for the bus at the bus stop. The bus came and they got on. Peter got on first and then Henry. Peter was walking to a seat and then he got tripped by his bully. Henry helped him up and then they walked to there seat.
They got to school and they went to there classes. Peter and Henry only had one class together and that was Algebra. Peter was very smart for his age and so was Henry.
The school day was finally over and then they went home. There mother Susan picked them up and she drove home.
Once they got home Peter ran to his and Henry's room that they share. He started to do his homework that he had.
  Peter finally was done with all of his homework he had that night and he went downstairs to see his older brother and mother.
Susan: hey sweetie how's it going
Peter: good ig
Susan: do you want anything to eat
Peter: nope I'm not hungry
Susan: ok

Henry saw that Peter had a sad look on his face.
Henry: hey Peter you ok
Peter: I'm fine
Henry: are you sure
Peter: yes

Then Peter went outside to play. He was playing in the woods and then a person went up to him and asked him questions.

Man: hey kid what's your name
Peter: Peter
Man: where do you live
Peter: over there
Peter then pointed to the house he lived in
Man: why are you out here alone
Peter: I don't know I wanted to
Man: ok do you want to come with me I have candy
Peter: no thank you
Then Peter ran back home and then man was chasing him.
Peter made it back home and the man was long gone. Peter was out of breath for running so much. Then Peters ears were ringing and he had a terrible headache. It went on for like 5 minuets and then it went away.
Peter thought it was just nothing and just ignored it.
Peter got home and it was late. He saw his mom and older brother in the kitchen eating.
Susan: hey Peter do you want to eat
Peter: no thanks
Henry: you got to be hungry now
Peter: nope I'm not

Then Peter went upstairs. He just laid on his bed and his ears started ringing again. His head was hurting a lot. Then it went away.
Then Henry and Susan went upstairs to get ready for bed.

Henry: hey Peter are you ready to go to bed
Peter: yes
Henry: are you ok Peter you didn't eat tonight
Peter: I'm fine
Henry: are you sure Peter
Peter: yes

Then Peter hopped in his bed and Henry hoped in his bed. There mother read a bedtime story.

Susan:  On or off?
Henry: off
Peter: on
Susan: open or closed
Henry: closed
Peter: open

Then she walked out of the room and then they went to bed.

Henry: goodnight Peter I love you
Peter: goodnight Henry I love you too

THANK YOU FOR READING MY NEW STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️