i

cliche.

i, park jimin has never, ever been to a high school party, a year three student and i've never hung out with more than even ten people, i liked my groups small. but, because of my dear friend kim taehyung, this all changes today.

"tae, why are we doing this again?" i turned to taehyung who was sat on his bed, fixing his slightly curled hair.

"because mom said she'll give us each twenty bucks to go with jaegeun," he turned to me smiling, "since he came home at like three am last time, she wants us there as chaperons"

"hmm, twenty bucks is twenty bucks." i shrugged and looked at myself in the mirror. just a regular t-shirt and jeans should do it, tae and i would probably just walk around judging people anyways.

"oh, plus, min yoongi is suppose to be there," taehyung smiles happily, "we can watch him in all his glory."

"taehyung, just talk to him," i rolled my eyes flopping next to him, "the way you stalk him is creepy."

i feel a slap on my chest, and i pout, "i do not stalk him, i'm just a fan, admiring art you uncultured meanie."

"no, no, no, creepy, and fan of what, it's not like he raps or something, he's literally a student."

"whatever, you would know, you just glare at them all day and hate on them for breathing."

"because, they're just a bunch of cocky bastards that believe they rule the whole school, and everybody is ready to open their legs to them." i glare at taehyung who is smiling happily.

"they're hot, end of story."

i groaned and threw a pillow that was lying on the floor at him when jeageun knocks on the door, "c'mon, let's go. remember, once we get there, we don't know each other."

"believe me, we don't want to know you either." taehyung sighs out, grabbing his phone, walking downstairs and i follow suit.

"okay now taehyung, i trust you to bring your idiot of a brother back home before 12:30, jimin, please watch the two of them," tae's mother squishes my cheeks, something i have been used to since middle school, "have lots of fun, jaegeun you better be home tonight or you're really done for."

he smiles a sweet goody-two-shoes smile back at her, "of course mother." before bolting out of the house

"bye mom!" taehyung smiles happily before we both walked out the house.

"have fun boys!" she waves, watching us get into jaeguen's car. jaeguen was a year above us, year four while tae and i were in year three. taehyung and his older brother were opposites, having some similarities but in school you could never tell that they even knew each other. taehyung was the smart one, top of his classes along with me and kept to himself and our smaller group of friends. jaeguen on the other hand was a jock, who was known to be a king a beer pong and ladies. ugh.

as much as i disliked parties, i was excited to at least experience one in high school. we've never felt the need to get drunk off our asses and make mistakes that we wouldn't even remember. us and our group, kim seokjin and jung hoseok who were in university lived in our own little world, spending all our time together playing games, gossiping, napping, the usual.

we arrived to the house, it was quite a large one, in a secluded neighborhood, which means money. we had asked jaeguen whose party we were even going to, but he shrugged just saying that a friend had invited him. as he parked he immediately ditched us, catching up to his friend who had a girl attached to his hip.