Punished...

I woke up once again feeling gross, I grabbed BoBo and ran downstairs. I saw daddy in the kitchen making pancakes. I ran up to him as he slid one onto my plate. He turned around, turned me around, kneeled and smelled my bum.
Baby girl?
Yes daddy?
How come you keep wetting yourself at night?
I knew the truth would get me in trouble, but so would lying! So I made the decisions I tell the truth.
Princess, do you drink juice when you aren't supposed to?
Umm..
Don't even think about lying to me! He yelled
Y-yes I have daddy.
Since my back was still to him, he took the chance to kneel back down and spank me, Hard!
Ow! Daddy that hurt!
Did you just yell at me?
Oh, no. What had I done? I just yelled at him!
He spanked me again harder.
Daddy I'm s-sorry. My voice was hitched.
GO TO YOUR ROOM!
I looked back at him, his face was turning red! I've never seen daddy this mad before!
I won't repeat myself, go to your room NOW!
I sprinted to my room and jumped on my bed, I was actually scared of him in that very moment!

Dimitri POV
I was so mad!
She broke a rule and then had the audacity to yell at me!
She's lucky I don't- *sigh*
Never mind!
She looked so scared when she saw my face, I should apologize. I can't walk in there still mad though.
I decided to take a walk first.
I went upstairs, knocked on baby girls door.
I'm taking a walk, I didn't even wait for a response, I just walked away.

Olivia's POV
When I was sure daddy was gone, I decided to go downstairs to get my pancakes. When I as done eating, daddy was still out. I wanted to get to my playroom so I did. I was in the hallway and remembered daddy was still gone. I really wanted to see what was in daddy's basement room. I walked over to the door and opened it. My jaw dropped when I saw what was behind that door.

I know he said he was into BDSM but Jesus fuck, I didn't think he meant this! I was shocked! There were whips and handcuffs everywhere! I dropped BoBo out of shocked and began to step away from the room

I know he said he was into BDSM but Jesus fuck, I didn't think he meant this! I was shocked! There were whips and handcuffs everywhere! I dropped BoBo out of shocked and began to step away from the room. I bumped into someone, in knew exactly who it was. I froze in fear. I heard an all to familiar voice that sounded pissed!
Didn't I tell you not to open that door?
I turned around to face him.
I-I'm sorry daddy, I just got curious and-
Get in.
What?
Get.In.The.Room, he said sternly
I've been trying to ignore this opinion of punishment for a while. But I think it's about time you get punished for real!
Please daddy, I-I've never even had sex!
Well I- what what? Your virgin?
Yes..
Well umm.. shit!
Your still getting punished, but it will be a little less painful!
I just nodded my head.
He forcefully grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room. He pushed me into the bed.
Would you like me to get right into it, or get you ready first?
Get me ready first please.
He nodded and walked over to a dresser. He pulled something out that I had seen before but never thought to use.
He pulled out a vibrator!

SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT

WORD COUNT: 585