CHAPTER 7 part 2

she hissed louder than any cat,and filled with rage.

"awww, is the little kitty witty gonn-"Maplepaw cut off the leader with a deep strike to her nose.

"GRAAAH!"she growled and slowly looked up smiling.

"SEACLAN,TREECLAN ATTACK!!!!"the battle cries mixed up but cats from both sides lunged at each other viciously.

Dolphinstar stalked to her.oh great starclan I cant take her on!!

the she-cat lashed her tail and hissed.she leaped at Maplepaw but the apprentice was quicker and ducked down.the leader regained balance quickly and ran to her.

she waited for the right time then leaped in the air and landed on her torso, Dolphinstar tried to buck her off but she kept clawing and biting as hard as she could.she tried to move up and bite her neck but lost her grip and was slammed into the sand.the horid substance went in her ears she was trying to shake it out,not paying attention she was slammed once more.

her green eyes filled with fear looking into Dolphinstars blue eyes filled with hate.Maplepaw kept kicking with her hind paws claws unsheathed ,but she did as much damage as a fly.the gray she-cat lifted her paw with sharp claws poking out about to strike.

"GET OFF MY SISTER!!!"yowled Applepaw as she leaped out of the group of fighting cats and tackled her from the side.Dolphinstar stumbled backward and fell down.

Maplepaw flew up and tackled her enemy. she felt a buzz in her veins so strong she felt her eyes twitch.

she raked her belly deep and pushed her sister out of the way. the apprentice held the full grown leader down and sunk her fangs deep in her throat and kept biting till her opponent went limp and stopped twitching.Maplepaw felt the buzz of revenge go away and came back to reality.she stepped back and saw that the leader was laying there,limp in the sand.

o-o-o-oh my starclan...I KILLED DOLPHINSTAR!?!?!?!?!?

"GET THE PREY! TREECLAN RETREAT RETREAT!!!!!"

her sister shoved her very harshly and they ran off with Midnight trailing behind them,leaving the clan shocked.

******** ***** ***** ***** ******* ***

"BUT DID U SEE WHAT SHE DID!!"she Oakstar screamed in fear as he walked into his den with Midnight and 2 others.

she was laying with her mother in the snow under the Small shrub.

"im a monster..."she thought outloud.

"no ur not sweetie u did a good thing,getting revenge for Birchstar."purred her mother.

"then why do the elders  give me looks..."she pleaded.

"maybe because you've only had 2 training sessions and ur a new apprentice,not to mention ur a killing machine!"completed her brother as he walked by.

"I dont want to be a killing machine....."she whispered.

"hmm?"her mother questioned.

"nothing..thx for cheering me up mom"she muzzled her mother and purred.Maplepaw stood up and pushed on through the snow to Vinepools den.

"hey what happened!?!?"she shrieked as she saw the two brothers in there.

"w-"Strongpaw began

"Cedarpaw what  happened!"she cut him off and snuggled his brother.

"ur ok!"he quickly sat up and muzzled her softly.

"Well, what happened?"she asked him."I need to tell u in-"

"he almost clawed my eye out and he got thrown by Dawnflight!"Strongpaw finished.looking at him I saw his scar.

"Cedarpaw! how could u"she growled

"thats why I wanted to talk to u alone!"

"I've heard enough,...ur own brother..."she padded out the den with her head hanging down.

"no! WAIT"she heard him yell as he came running to her.

"what..."she hissed not meeting his gaze.

"well Ravenwing....came to my mind after he yelled at me for-nevermind thats not important but he said words to me....and I went out of control...I never m-"she put her tail on his mouth to stop him from rambling on.

"what were u arguing about?"her gaze softened as she looked at him.
I still have to Oakstar about her....

"you"he answered.