Chapter one

It's a basic day do you normally are sleeping you wake up by your alarm you get up and walk to the bathroom you see your messy hair and smile"what a great morning "I rolled my eyes and skip down stairs I'm lonely the only friend I have the lives with me is my sister her name is Kiara I walk towards the bathroom again and so I can quickly take off my clothes and take a shower .

~Skip time to what your wearing when your done taking a shower~

This is what you wear

You skip down to the kitchen you grab a bowl and poor yourself some cereal and start eating it I say to myself"why am I here on stupid earth" so much stress you sigh and finish eating throwing your bowl in the sink then grab your bag and phone put...

You skip down to the kitchen you grab a bowl and poor yourself some cereal and start eating it I say to myself"why am I here on stupid earth" so much stress you sigh and finish eating throwing your bowl in the sink then grab your bag and phone putting your ear buds on even tho your not listening to music you walk to school but then stop in an empty swing and sit down "ugh I'm always early why not take a Great break " I chuckle and swing myself I then notice a group off guys they all looked like they were having fun way more funner then I was I got caught by one off the guys eyes and smile his smile was big and it felt like I was dying from it , I smiled it felt like I was happy for the first time ever looking into his eyes and once he stairs at you and you brake the eye contact that you where both having you see him smirk a bit then walk with his friends again I kick my legs up then hop up on both my feet to the ground and walk towards school I think the guy thought I was going to go towards him because I was walking the same direction as him but who knows.

Sebastian P.O.V

Who is that girl? Why is she following me?i only seen her glamorous eyes a few moments ago she is beautiful and she has an amazing body I think she most be taken but who knows what she was about to do what was her next move ?
She might even be like the wrest off the girls I have meet but once I got to my new school and said goodbye to my brother Oliver and his friends I walked towards the building all the girls starred at me and I asked one girl well that girl was the same girl as I got caught in her eyes she turned around and her pony tail swings right onto my face I heard her soft low voice apologizing "No don't please...may I ask where the office is?"I said as I felt my body burning and my hands shaking a bit . I bit my lower lip and looked straight at her lips then at her eyes .

Kina {y/n} p.o.v

I felt a grip on my shoulder I immediately turned around in a rush and in anger I hate being touched but as soon as I noticed who it was I said sorry and bit my lower lip in how stupid I was his voice was furious and felt like he was angry I was about to snap at him but he said if I could show him the office ....wait....is he JOINING THIS SCHOOL!!!!..

I'm SO SORRY IF THIS IS TERRIBLE AND IF IM BAD AT WRITING ENGISH ISN'T MY VERY BEST LANGUAGE BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED #MOYARMY BYE NOW!!!