Chapter 1

Before I get started let me give you the cast.

Isabelle will be play by Emeraude Tobia

Sophie turner will play as Costia.

Charles Michael Davis will play as Arlo.

Everyone else will play their regular character from "the 100"

      Run.

That's all I can do is run.
There's no way they will let me live. I'm not ready to die.  I won't.

I have a plan.

I run until I get to wing E. Almost no one goes here. Finally I can see my destination.

"HEY!!"

Run faster

I reach the door and shut it. I lock it and get every heavy thing in the room and block the door with it.

BANG. BANG.

I can hear the trying to kick the door down. But it metal so it'll take awhile.

I turn around and see my plan. My escape from death.

An escape pod.

1 hour earlier

"Izzy!" I hear my name being called and turn around and smile. It's my brother, Bellamy.

"Hey Bellamy, what's up?" We hug each other.

"I have a surprise for Octavia. I wanna take her to the dance."

"Bellamy, you know you can't. They'll realize that no ones met her and she be put in the box." I look around and whisper to him so no one hears.

"No they won't. It's like a masquerade dance. No one will her face and she won't see theirs. It's perfect" I smile. It's a risk but if she finally gets to explore the ark just for a little. I'll be happy.

"Well I'll be there to help. This will be good for her." I say.

Bellamy smiles. "Yeah well I'm gonna get ready and tell her the news. Can't wait to see her face. See you there." He gave me a kiss on the head and walked away.

Bellamy's my brother, we have different moms but the same dad.  On the ark, there are a bunch of rules.  One is you can't have more then one kid, and unfortunately for Octavia, she happened to be that second kid. Even though we're not related by blood. I still think of her as my sister. I love her so much. I'm older then her by a year. Making me 15.

I'm walking down one of the hallways when I see a council member, Andrew Martin, pointing a gun at the chancellors wife. My eyes widen and I run to him and push him to the floor but it's to late. He pulled the trigger and the chancellors wife is on the floor. Dead. I nearly forget how to breath. I look at the culprit and he's looking at me with an evil smile.

"OVER HERE, SHE SHOT THE CHANCELLORS WIFE!!" My eyes widen as I hear the words. I didn't shoot her, he did. But since he's a council member, I know, everyone will believe him over me. So I run.

I don't know where I'm running. There's no where to go. But I can't get dragged down for this.  There's no way they'll let me wait until I'm 18. I'll be charged with assaulting a council member and shooting the chancellors wife. They'll float me before the week ends.

Present hour.

I put on a suit and get in a pod. I know for a fact that this is the only pod that will be able to get me down. If I'm lucky. The other one needs a lot of fixing up to do. The door finally busts upon. And I click the red button.

And I drop.

HEY EVERYONE THANKS FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER!! So I haven't watched the first season in a little while so I'm a little rusty on my knowledge about this stuff so I'm kinda just winging this lol. But I really hope you guys enjoy. And if you really enjoy the show "the 100" then follow me on my fan account on instagram @clorkekru