Chapter 3

I wake up panicked with my heart racing. Everything comes back me to.

Dropship

Ground

Sword

Girl

There are survivors on earth. How is that possible? I look around and suddenly realize I am tied to a tree and it's still day time. So I was probably out for an hour or two. I don't see the girl or anyone anywhere.

I hear a branch snap from behind me. I try and turn my head but this huge tree is blocking my view. Someone comes from behind the tree and into my view. It's the girl who tied me up.

"who are you? Are there more survivors. How did humans even survive?" I asked question after question. She must have got annoyed because she leaned down and slapped me. Hard.

My head whipped to side. "Ouch you bitch" I said to her. She kept staring at me. "Do you even speak English?" I said. For some reason, I think she did. I don't know. When I asked if she spoke English her eyes told me she understood me. Or I'm just hallucinating all of this because maybe the air is toxic. Who knows.

She gets up and untied me from the tree but she doesn't untie my hands. Instead she takes the rope and drags me to a horse. A beautiful horse. Wow. I've only seen animals in books. I always know they were big but actually seeing one. They are humongous.

The girls gets on her horse and starts riding it dragging me behind. Bitch.

After a couple hours of her riding the horse and me walking we finally come to a stop. I see a gate in front of us but when I look up I see this tall building. Two guys open the gate. They are standing in warrior clothes. Weird. The girl rides her horse inside still dragging me along. There's so many people. I look around and I see kids and adults walking around.

"Wow. So many survivors" I say to myself.

The girls finally gets off her horse when we get in front of the building. Someone who was standing in front of the door takes her horse and brings it somewhere else.

The girls takes me inside the building. When I walk in I see all kinds of people. They are huge and muscular. Some of the girls are very muscular too. I look around and the building is huge on the inside too.

The girls drags me towards these stairs and we start going up.

After like sixty sets of stairs later we finally get to the top. I see guards or something blocking the door but when the girl who brought me here steps in front of them they open the doors and we walk in.

When we walk in I see about nine other big people surrounding a someone. I see guards around the people as well. When they hear the doors close everyone gets out of their little circle and turns towards me and the girl.

In the middle steps out another petite girl. She has brown hair and green eyes. Everyone that was surrounding her has black paint around their eyes and face. The girl in the middle looks at me with narrow eyes and then turns to the girl who brought me here and says

"Costia"

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated in like 2 weeks. I hope I still have readers out there!! Soo what do you guys think of chapter 3?  Hope you liked it! Follow me on Instagram @clorkekru