Chapter 1

To say Avielleà was nervous is understatement

To say Avielleà was nervous is understatement. She had gotten up a hour earlier than she needed, redone her concealer over her scars twice, changed her three times , and tried four different outfits. It's not like if was her first day in the FBI or anything, she had been working in other units before, but the BAU had more reputation and prestige around it than the sex crimes unit and child crimes unit. Glancing at her phone, she hurried up , grabbing her keys and ran out the door.

"Shit, shit , shit" she cussed under her breath as she scurried into the tall (and semi-imitating) building. Scanning her ID badge, Avielleà got on the elevator and pressed the button for the floor of the BAU. Anxiously tapping her leg, she waited until the elevator doors opened.
Making her way to the office of a certain Aaron Hocthner, she tried her best to steady her nerves before knocking on the door. "Agent Oxendine, good to see you again."Hotchner greeter the new agent. "Thank you sir." She replied. "If you could step inside, I'll give you your needed paperwork to start off." Hocthner gave her the stack of paperwork. "Let me show your desk." He said before he left her to her paperwork. Since Avielleà had arrived earlier than her new coworkers, she sat down and began her paperwork. Avielleà was only a few pages in when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning around to face a very clourful woman behind her. "Hi, I'm Agent Oxendine-" "I know" interrupted the bright lady. "I'm Penelope Garcia, tech goddess of the BAU". "Nice to meet you then." replied Avielleà. "Oh! Oh! And say hello to boy genius, Spencer Ried. " Penelope said, while pointing in the direction of an attractive brown-haired profiler. "Nice to meet you." Avielleà smiled at Reid. "You too, sorry I don't shake hands" He replied "I understand, there's a lot of germs in a handshake." Avielleà spoke, giving him a smile. During their conversation, the rest of the team had gradually made their way to her desk. "David Rossi, Nice to meet you" Rossi told her, giving her a handshake (ironically). "You too." "And I'm Derek Morgan" Morgan greeted the new agent. "And this is Emily Prentiss" Morgan introduced Avielleà to the brunette. "Nice you to meet you all." She smiled at the group. "There's one more of us, she should be on her way." Prentiss told the shorter agent. "That's me" said a voice from behind Avielleà. "Jennifer Jereau, and I hate to break this up, but we have a case".

A/N: Sorry this took so long to update! I've had a lot of stuff going and just felt i never had the time to make this chapter how i wanted it to be.