Chapter One

Ive decided to leave my original chapters (1-3) basically the same. Minor changes have been added. Enjoy :,)

Dipper's POV

I can't believe it's been almost five years since weirdmageddon, and the horrors that came with it. Mabel and I are right now on a bus to the same place where it happened, Gravity Falls. Mabel is going away to college, so she wanted to properly say goodbye to everyone and have a fun last summer with me. Doubt that will even happen, I haven't had fun basically since we were twelve. Even so, I will have to put a front so Mabel will have a nice time this summer.

Other then Mabel coming for summer, I decided that I should take up Ford's internship. I have finally finished hell, or as most know it as High school. I couldn't wait to get out of that place and my "house". When you're at home you are supposed to feel relaxed, right? Well, not for me ever since a couple things happened. First of all, I came out as gay when I was fourteen. I know right, surprising, especially since I had a huge crush on Wendy, or at least I thought so. I forced myself so hard to have crushes on girls, so when I finally saw one that was unattainable, I developed feelings. After coming out, I was shunned from my family and friends, Mabel was the only one who dared the look at me the same.

Mentally this took a toll on me and my mental state plummeted, which, I should add, was already pretty bad. The events of weirdmageddon were traumatic, hell that whole summer was traumatic. I loved learning the mysteries but every time I almost died, it gave me a wake up call. When went back home, it was clear something had changed us, we ignored it as much as we could. Yet, memories always flooded back, the fear of death looming in the back of my mind, it was too much. Me and Mabel got diagnosed with PTSD and our psychiatrist chocked our experiences to be from trauma. Which, I never understand, I mean we went through so much together, had so many stories that were exactly the same, yet they were made up?  But I don't expect others out of Gravity Falls to understand, the only way to understand that town is to experience it. Our parents forbid us from ever going back, even tried to press charges on Stan but nothing came out of it. Apparently he and Ford had disappeared again, went sailing or something. Me and Mabel made a pact, once we turned 18, we would come back. So here we are.

"Dipper wake up we are almost there!" the voice that I heard was also shaking my cold sleeping body. I opened my eyes to see Mabel, her face was lit up with a smile.

"Ah what the hell Mabel, you sacred shit out of me"

"Sorry, I'm just really excited"

"Yeah, yeah I know" I collect my bags, even though I'm staying in Gratify Falls I still had less than her. The intercom on the bus comes on stating that we are now in Gratify Falls as if on cue the bus comes to a slow holt.

Mabel quickly got up from her seat, "Hey bro, can you help me with my bags" I sighed but agreed and she handed a couple of her bags. After that, she raced off the bus and left me with everything else. I got up and made my way to the front, I took a few dollars from my bag and put it in the tip jar the bus driver had and walked off the bus, then it drove away just as fast as it came.

"C'mon Mabel we should probably get going"

"You don't need to tell me twice," she said as we started to walk down the path to the Mystery Shack. I took out my earphones and put them in my ears, the first song that came on was Teenagers by My Chemical Romance

As the song comes to a close I think about when we were young and the adventures we had. I then sigh and say to my self "good times". Luckily, Mabel didn't hear me or she would want to engage in a conversation. The next song plays after that and we kept walking

*Forty Minutes later*

As the path comes to a close, we see the Mystery Shack in all its glory, it had that welcoming feeling that I so longed for. We both see Stan, along with Soos and Wendy standing on the porch waiting for us. Even after all these years, nothing has changed. Well not actually, after Soos took over as manager, Wendy got a huge raise, was basically the assistant manager. Business was pretty good, from what I heard, Soos was actually able to move out of his mom's and Wendy was taking classes at the local college. Stan, along with Ford, came back a few months ago, unannounced, as always. Even the sea couldn't change the old man and he took back management, temporarily. Mabel started dashing towards them, even with her bags. She embraced them all, even from where I was standing, I could tell she was suffocating them. After the hugs we're done Wendy waved me over to the porch.

I wave back and move a little more quickly, finally, I make it to the group. Wendy came up to me with her hand behind her back,

"Hey Dipper, long time no see"

"Heh, yeah I guess so" After that, she took her arm out from her back and placed something on my head. I took the thing off to see what it was, and sure enough, it was my old hat, "Wow, Wendy you still kept this?"

"Yep, I did" and then hugged me. I'm not really into hugs but I hugged her back. After that, I put in my backpack for safe keeping.

Next, came Soos who simply said "What's up dude, glad you're back"

"Thanks Soos". Finally, came Stan who looked the happiest out of all of them. He pulled me into a hug even before we made eye contact.

"It's nice to see you Dipper, you really have grown "he sounded like he was crying. Okay, maybe I was wrong, sea did change him.

I smirked a little "yeah, you have too". Once I said this he pulled out of the hug and glared at me for a few seconds before laughing. After this, we all went inside for some cake that Soos had brought.

*Three hours later*

Stan had shown us where we were staying, Mabel got a small room downstairs since she isn't staying long and I got the attic where we had stayed the last summer we came. I started to unpack all my stuff into the draws that Stan, Soos, and Wendy had gotten me. Actually, they had bought me all new furniture for my room, I should probably repay them once I get some money of my own. I looked up from my suitcase and looked around the room, the memories all came back to me. I remembered how I would stay almost up all night just reading the third journal, and figuring the mysteries of Gravity Falls. I looked out the window to see a pitch-black night sky, I yawn to myself "I can't believe it got late so quick". I take off my shirt and put on some pajama's pants, turn off the lights, and get into my bed and fall asleep.

*Somewhere Unknown*

*Unknown's POV*

I was sitting with my legs crossed on a couch looking at dark forest scenery in was in that stupid town of Gravity Falls, when I heard "boss, boss, I have some good information".

"Ugh, what do you want?" I said without even turning around to look at that thing's ugly face.

"I heard that some people that might be important to you have come back to Gravity Falls". This sentence piqued my interest so I gave an hmm to allow him to keep going," Uh, two kids called Mabel Pines and Dipper Pines, do they have anything to do with you?"

"That is none of your business, now leave!" I yelled to the fool, he then raced away. I say out loud to myself "So, Pinetree are back are they? After, all these years I can finally get my hands on him~."