2

Kaylani•

"Nah cuz he fine tho" I said to my bestfriends yonna and Nae .

"I follow him on insta he nba Youngboy friend" nae said .

"He finna be my friend" i said  . "Friend wit benefits" yonna said .

"Never know" i said shrugging . "Betta have that same energy when you at his place later" nae said .

"They gone let me graduate this year" I said . I know I told them this already but I was hyped asf and I know my brother gone be hype.

Im a junior and I'm graduating with the seniors , I got all my credits already since my brother be on my ass about my grades and shit .

"That's good then we all gone be outta this bitch" nae said .

" come on fa we be late" I said getting up once I heard the bell ring "I'm not going to 4th period I'll see y'all at 5th" Nae said and we nodded leaving .

Our fifth and last period was P.e , we changed into our gym clothes and walked up to the gym.

I spotted ben and he waved for me to come over to him so me and Yonna walked ova there .

"So wassup" he said putting his arm around my shoulder "you tell me" I said .

"You riding wit me after school or what" he asked . "I'll follow you" i said ,he nodded .

After school-

"This yo shit?" Ben asked looking at my audi 2019. "Yea" I said and he nodded finna walk off to his car.

"I'm going to McDonald's first so you can follow me there then I'll follow you to yo crib" I said and he nodded .

When we got there I ordered my Lil nuggets meal and this nigga ordered multiple meals like he was ordering for other people or sumn.

Ben house -

He opened the door and let me in and told me to walk towards the kitchen.

It was 3 other niggas in here then a girl and a baby .

"I smell food" one of them said walking over "wassup I'm boomer" he said and I nodded "I'm kaylani" I said.

"She fine, wassup I'm Kd" another one said.

"I'm deja You one of ben girlfriends?" The girl asked walking in with the baby.

"Nah I'm just his tutor" I said.

"Ben gone drop dick on ha soon, you smoke Kaylani?" Kd asked. "No" I said .

He fired up a blunt and they started smoking while I ate my food.

We didn't do no type of tutoring.

I walked in my house tryna be quiet and sneak up to my room "we in here" my brother called out.

I smacked my teeth and turned around seeing my family at the dinner table eating I put my backpack down and sat at my usual seat which already had my plate on it.

"Why you get in the house so late" my brother king asked .

"I had to tutor this boy from school" I said

"That don't explain shit fr" he said.

"Chill out king her curfew at 12:00 she coo" my mom said.

He smacked his teeth " look at her mom she high" he said .

"No I'm not" I said. "Mom , her eyes low , she eating hella fast cuz she got the munchies"

I started laughing at how mad he was getting.

"Leave her alone she can smoke as long as she doing good in school" my dad said .

I chuckled "say less" I said . King smacked his teeth . "I didn't even hit no blunt ima hit it next time tho" I said.

"No you not" king said . "Yes I am" I said .

"Watch what smoking weed gone getchu lani" my brother said.

"That's a threat? Mom he threatening me" I said .

"King leave her alone and eat" my mom said .

After eating I went up to my room to find my stuff for a shower.

My room door opened "dang king knock next time" I said.

"Who the boy you tutoring" he asked. "His name Benjamin" I said

"Ben10? Ion want you around him alone" he said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I know him , he gone try to fuck you" king said . "And what's wrong with that?" I asked

He smacked his teeth "I'm telling mom"

_______________________

I just got thru writing a essay about college when ion really even wanna go to college fr🤷🏾‍♀️😐.

I might go when I'm like 21 cuz I'm graduating at 17 so I got some time

My hands was cramping n shit😬👎🏾. Anyways

Vote & comment

Share if you want too❤️.