0030. LOKI LAUFEYSON

requested.

as nikhad rushed to make sure her apartment was looking well maintained making everything was in place as the nerves of meeting loki's mom we're getting to her

as nikhad rushed to make sure her apartment was looking well maintained making everything was in place as the nerves of meeting loki's mom we're getting to her. she heard a few knocks on her door and she rushed to answer quickly and before her stood frigga and loki both smiling at her. loki had greeted her with a small kiss on her cheek stepping inside to put his stuff away. she was greeted by frigga embracing her into a tight hug whispering into her ear saying " I would like to talk to you in private later. " and so soon as the night progressed nikhad had grown more anxious to have the conversation with frigga so when the sign was given that it was time to talk she could feel her stomach twist and turn as she didn't know what to expect.

" I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful evening and the food was simply amazing. " she said " and for showing my son the love that he deserves. It has been a long time since my son has shown pure joy and today I was able to see his eyes shine once again. so thank you. "

nikhad bows her head in respect to what frigga says soon following with the words that she wouldn't realize that loki would hear, " frigga you don't need to tell me thanks for the love that I've always felt for your son, I love him with all my heart and I always will. "  soon with their conversation coming to an end they step out of the kitchen were nikhad is soon being pulled aside by a pair of cold hands.

" is it true what you told my mother? " loki says quickly tossing the words at her, " you don't have to lie to her to make her happy. "

" first of all loki it is rude to listen in to others conversations and second how could you say something like that? " nikhad says gently pulling loki closer to her, " loki what I told your mom was the truth, you deserve to be happy and you deserve to be loved. I will love you forever with all my heart and I hope that one day you understand that all my love given to you was well deserved. "

he felt his heart fill with a warmth he's never felt before and quickly before she can let out another word of love he instantly wraps her in his arms burying his face in the crook of her neck. gentle tears fall from his face as he quietly whispers in her ear " you have saved me nikhad, i don't deserve the love you give to me but I love you with every star in my body. " he says placing soft kisses upon her face till before their lips meet " i will love you till my finale breath. " he says finally before than placing a passionate kiss on her lips enjoying the comfort of one another.

❀ ❀ ❀

I really am so sorry that it has taking me
forever to post i feel like i use this excuse
every time that school has been keeping
me busy which it has. I really am sorry !
💛 — a