Ex Wife Of A Billionaire

"For God's " sake hold your tounge and let me love "

He yelled frustratingly running his hand through wet hairs.

You just scowl.

It's nothing new. These past few days all of your sessions coming to a point that both of you start arguments instead of pleasuring middle of it.

Since when did it start ? You can't remember when did both of you starts to parting away from each other . May be since he declined to come home night after night. You passed your alone time in unknown clubs or bars. Or may be since when you start to forget or remember his little hobby . Since when did you saw his genuine smile ? You can't recall.

What a shame!

He left you undone in a bed to wash himself. You sat up,looking to his way a more minutes before kicking the blankets.

Stuffing sounds of clothing is the only thing he heard after coming from shower .

"What are you doing?" He asked with a frown.

"Can't you see? What do you expect from me after all of these arguments? " you throw one of your shirt at the suitcase before locking it.

"Listen Hoseok ,it's better for both us to stay apart. I can't argue with you every time I return from office" you placed your hands on hips waiting his answers.

He laughs bitterly," Oh ? And you think it's feel amazing to me hear your complaines after coming from managing two office?for Fuck sake you don't own that office ,that's also one of my branches and I have to control that too and because of your dumb decision I had to count loss"

This time angers boils into you. You can't hear a word about your work. You put your blood and all the time into that eventhough it's his branch but that was your too.

"Don't boast Jung Hoseok. If I weren't there marrying with you ,you already were penniless "

Right,it was a arrange marriage after all but both of you had took interests to each other also well. But now....

"Woman, shut your mouth before I throw divorce paper . This marriage was the worst decision of my successful life and for your information it was your dad who was begging me to marry their worthless daughter"

That's it ,both of you reached your limits. You stomp out form the house . He didn't look back.

°°°

It's been a 3 month you got the divorce paper. Witnessing his sign already there you didn't hesitate to give yours. And from that moment you became his ex .

But you couldn't find yourself to marry anyone else . Neither did he.

Both of you worked and worked. Billionaires was both of your title in this fucking industry. People thought "wow ! The happiest people in the earth are they!"

Who know ,both of you were a broken heart who never take the time to heal it. Now for only thing you fight was money ,you got money,but still you were empty.

At the billionaires show off party you meet him again face to face and someone announced you as the ex of the billionaire even though you were also one. You still are attached to him you guess. Tear is not the thing you thought will come hearing this.

Can't you just travel the time and rip that divorce paper ? Gosh his smile still gives you butterfly.  How is he? Did he cried too like you did every lonely night ? Why love hurts!

🌸Thanks for reading 🌸

(Whispers : I love this handsome heartthrob CEO jung Hoseok 💋)