PROLOGUE - Broken Heart

Nighttime,1-A Dorm,High Alliance...

Midoriya's POV

I smiled widely while holding a bag of chocolate chips cookies in my hands that I baked for Todoroki-kun. I jumped slightly while walking towards his room.

Me and Todoroki-kun had been dating for 3 months now.He was the one who confessed to me and I accepted him.I liked him too and I couldn't believe he liked me.We didn't tell our friends because we wanted privacy.

I reached his room but before I could open the door,I noticed the door was slightly opened.

"Ahh~T-Todoroki-san-" I heard someone moaning Todoroki-kun's name.

W-What is happening in there?!

"Say my name more,Yaoyorozu." Todoroki-kun said and he groaned in...pleasure?

My heartbeat increased rapidly.I wanted to open the door but my instinct said otherwise.

S-Should I open it?

I took a deep breath and slammed open the door and what I saw was really shocking.

Todoroki was ontop of Yaoyorozu and both of them were....naked.

"Midoriya?!" He gasped in total shock,same as Yaoyorozu-san.

"W-What are you guys doing?!" I yelled at Todoroki-kun who looked panicked.

"M-Midoriya-san,we can explain." Yaoyorozu-san tried to calm me down.She covered her naked body with the blanket while Todoroki-kun fixed his loosed pants.

"Todoroki-kun...Why?Why did you lie to me?!" I cried out. Tears seeped from my big emerald green eyes.

Yaoyorozu-san looked shocked when she heard me said that.Todoroki-kun started to sweatdrop.

"Midoriya,I-"

"Why did you cheat on me?!" I hollered back.

"Todoroki-san,you were in relationship with Midoriya-san?!" And now Yaoyorozu-san joined me.

Oh no...so she didn't know too?

"Both of you,please lower your voice." He hushed us.

"Answer me!Why did you cheat on me?!" My screams was heard downstairs and our friends started to surround Todoroki-kun's room.

"Yo,what's happenning?" Kaminari-kun asked but no one responded.

"Why?Why did you...do this to me? What have I done? Why did you lie to me?!" I stressed out the last question.

Todoroki-kun looked furious.He stomped off toward me and gripped my shirt.

"You asked me why I lie to you,why I cheat on you?! It's all because of you! You took thing too slow and I'm freaking tired of waiting!" He yelled at me and let me go harshly.

"That's it!!I'm done with you!You've nothing to do with me anymore!" He yelled again and growled in annoyance.

Tears seeped from my eyes.My heart was broken into million pieces.My bangs covered my left eyes,making only the right eye could be seen by eyeryone.

Everyone stared at us in confusion.

It's over...He didn't love me at all...

I quickly stood up and rushed out from the room."Deku-chan!" I heard Ochako-chan shouting my name but I ignored her.

All I could think off was to get out from here,not wanting to face anyone.

I left the dorm building in grief...