Yandere Nurse x Fem Reader

This one was requested by Azureman136

(Y/N) POV

I was running around in this abandoned asylum terrified, running was all I could do to get away from the killer known as the nurse who was killing all my friends. I don't know why but she was doing this she was close to grabbing me a few times but she never hit me and I don't know why. I hid in a closet until the heart beat faded once I she was not in the area I came out and started looking for the others hoping they were ok. What I didn't know the nurse was watching from a distance, planning what to do next.

Nurse's POV

I watched (Y/N) come out of the closet I passed by not to long ago. She is just so precious to me, I must have her even if it means I have to kill every single survivor to get her. No one else deserves her but me, I will not let anyone take her from me. I fell for her the moment I first laid eyes on her, just everything about makes me want her even more, her (H/L) (H/C) hair, her sparkly (E/C) eyes, her soft (S/C), along with her (F/C) shirt, pants/shorts/skirt, and shoes, that and her beautiful and adorable figure, I just had to have her to myself. I don't think I can kill all the other survivors but one thing is certain (Y/N) was not leaving this asylum.

(Y/N) POV

I wondered around for a while and I haven't seen any of the others yet I really hope their ok I continued to walk around trying to find my fellow survivors and hoping to find a generator and get out of this place. After a while I finally found one and started working on it, a few moments later and I'm half way done the generator Meg and Nea came out of the tall grass to help me finish the generator, once it was done I heard the heartbeat getting louder "RUN!" I shouted at Meg and Nea, they both looked in terror as they ran one way while I ran the other, the moment we ran the nurse immediately came after me. 'What does she want with me' I thought to myself. After a few moments later I ran into the asylum and ran right into a dead end I looked behind me to see the nurse just a few feet away from me. I looked at her in fear as she got closer. "(Y/N)!" I heard Nea yell as she blinded the nurse with the flashlight she had. I took the opportunity to run and get away from the nurse. We both ran vaulting through windows and pulling down pallets trying to get away from the nurse she tried to hit Nea but I got in the way after a while we finally managed to lose her we both stop to catch our breathe, a few seconds later we heard the howl of the last generator so we ran to the door to see Meg there opening the door. When we got to the door we once again heard the heartbeat getting closer. Once the door opened we ran unfortunately the nurse hit me again downing me Meg and Nea tried to get through the door but the nurse chased them both away leaving me before they left I heard them both say "I'm sorry" with tears in their eyes. The nurse picked me and took me the asylum going past all the hooks and put me one of the padded cells "You are going to stay here with me...forever." she said holding me close to her stroking my hair "I'll take good care you my angel." She said as I started to fall asleep.

Nurse POV

Finally she is all mine and I will never let her go or let anyone take her away from me not even the entity will take (Y/N) away from me, she is staying here with forever.

I hope you guy like sorry I haven't been write a lot of shit has been going on my birthday was yesterday so yeah it has really been hectic for me but I will try to write more often thank you.