Chapter Eight

Draco's lips crashed against Harry's, kissing him frantically, hugging him to his body and grinding his hard cock against Harry's hip. The thin leggings left nothing to the imagination as Harry pushed back, desperate to feel everything of Draco.

Harry couldn't really believe this was happening. But he was too scared to stop and question it. He wanted to lose himself in the moment.

It was tempting to try and protect himself and argue that this was probably a one-time thing. That Draco just wanted to have a bit of fun before he left for his next show, wherever that may be. But the way he'd talked about Harry...a tiny part of him hoped that Draco like Harry just as much as Harry liked him.

Because he did. He really liked this prickly, funny, beautiful and insanely talented man. In the kind of way that meant he wanted to grab a hold of him tightly and never let him go.

For now, he settled for grabbing him literally. He slid his fingers through that silky blond hair, holding tight as he plunged his tongue inside Draco's mouth, their lips crashing together again and again. His cock strained against his jeans as Draco pushed him against the door, trapping him deliciously.

There were no words spoken, only moans and gasps as Draco hoisted Harry up by his arse, wrapping his legs around his waist. Harry could feel the muscles of his torso working against his thighs. Harry knew Draco was strong by watching him dance, but it was a different deal all together to feel it for himself.

A sudden thought broke through his lust haze, snapping him back to his senses.

"Your ankle," he blurted, panting for air. He knew he wasn't a big guy, but he still weighed a fair bit, even if the door was helping Draco hold him up.

Draco chuckled, his pale lips slightly pinker than usual and plump from Harry's kisses ravaging his mouth. "You're so sweet, Harry Potter," Draco said, gently sliding Harry's glasses up his nose where they'd slid down. "My ankle feels fine, but if you're really worried, I'll lie you down to fuck you."

Harry moaned and bit his lip, unable to keep his eyes open and looking at Draco. This was all a bit intense. Did Draco really want to have sex here, now?

"Oh my god," Harry rasped.

Draco laughed again, but it was with fondness, not scorn. "Oh, Harry," he murmured, kissing his lips. "I'm going to fuck you so sweetly. You're going to beg me for more."

Harry felt a bit dizzy. He wasn't averse to sex on a first date – even before a first date – but ten minutes ago he thought Draco had been making fun of him all week and they were never going to see each other again.

As if sensing Harry needed a moment, Draco let him back down to his feet. He rested his palm on Harry's hip, while taking Harry's hand in his own, cradling them both in the dip where his shoulder met his chest. Then he began to rock them gently back and forth, their temples resting together.

"Oh dear, Draco," Harry said with a light chuckle. "You're not attempting to dance with me, are you? It'll be a disaster."

Draco hummed and nuzzled their cheeks together. "Oh, I'll have you dancing with me in no time, darling. And not just in between the sheets. You have heart, I feel it. So that means you have rhythm."

Harry seriously doubted that. But Draco's confidence in him warmed his insides, like a flower blossoming in his chest. Harry had always made his own way, stood on his own two feet. Hearing someone have faith in him made a nice change.

Draco lead them with ease, subtly moving their bodies to a beat only he could hear in his head but Harry could feel where their bodies connected. He felt a deep contentment settle over his heart. He was still turned on, but this was deeper than just a longing for sex.