~chapter one~

"Hello everyone welcome back to JYP Entertainment radio! It's me your usual host (Y/N) here playing the best hits!" I say while scrolling through twitter. "Our most requested song, is Lullaby by Got7! I never wish to disappoint, so here we go!"
I played the music, and listened to it broadcast. While the song was on, i made a list of other songs to play and streched. It was 1 in the morning, this is the time for me to leave the radio studio to play a playlist of a million songs per night. I grabbed my stuff and headed up to the elevator to see my dad. JYP!
I'm adopted don't worry. He found me outside his work building with a guitar singing, to try to earn money. He took me in and made me his daughter, teaching me music production and other singing techniques. Now that I'm 20, all that is stuck to me.
My dad was on the top floor with the biggest office in the whole building. His receptionist was already gone for I knocked on the door and waited.
"Come in!" I heard and walked in
"Hi dad!" I said
My dad laughed along with many other voices. I opened my eyes and saw my dad's number 1 boy group, Got7.
"Oh hello!" I bowed politely to them.
The greeted me too and I looked to my father.
"You did an excellent job on the radio today!" He said
A tall boy with dark hair next to him smiled at me "we heard you played our song lullaby!" He said.
I smiled "ah thank you, but you don't need to complement me, I just play songs for people to enjoy."
"But what you do is so important to people!" Said a boy who was taller than the rest.
I blushed "t-thank you!"
My father laughed "you came just in time! We were discussing living plans for you!"
Yeah, i didnt live with my dad, I lived in the office, and showered in the locker room. My dad worried about me but it was fine for me.
"Oh, where will I be living?" I asked
"With us!" Said a cute boy with gray highlights in his hair.
"W-wait what?" I asked again
"The boys offered to have you stay with them at their dorm!" My father said "now you be a good girl for them, help them with whatever they need around the house, and personal needs."
As soon as my father said that, i saw 7 mischievous grins turn my way.
"Dad! I was totally fine here." I said trying not to sound like i was complaining
"Its not hygienic, and besides, these gentlemen were kind enough to clear out a room for you!"
I was raised to be polite, and I was also raised to not turn down an offer that could hurt others.
"Alright! When can I move in?" I asked
"Well your stuff is already packed and in our van." Said a boy with a snapback
"And you'll be moving in tonight." Said a handsome boy. I recognized him easily
"I'm not good with memorizing faces and names but I know you." I smiled pointing at him
"Oh yeah? Well who am I?" He asked smirking
"You're originally from the JJP duo group with him," i say pointing at the boy with dark hair "you're got7's junior or since you most recently changed your name, Park Jinyoung. The same as my dad."
He smiled at me "i like her."
"Well can you guess the rest of us?" The snapback boy said looking jealous but in a playful way.
I laughed "well of course! Judging by your wild nature, you're the wild and sexy Jackson Wang!" He shrieked in response.
I looked at the tall boy "you're taller than everyone, your the Maknae, Yugyeom!"
The boy next to him with platinum blonde hair dabbed and I laughed.
"You're dab dab, JB, Mark and Youngjae!"
They all smiled at me.
" now get going!" My dad said.
We left the office and went into the van. I thought i was going to have normal roommates, but no, I'm gonna live with 7 single men. What's gonna happen?