Along Came the Slime

Venom is now gone and I am alone. I think to myself wondering what me and Venom would be talking about. I still feel Venom's presence in me and eventually thought of death. I walked up to the roof of my school and looked down upon the people. I was about to make the step towards death. "Nick, careful. That will end in you're death."

I looked around to see where that voice came from. I felt my arm go numb again and then I saw Venom's snake face.

V: "Nick, do you really think they would get all of me. I was able to keep a tiny bit of myself too help you. Our power is limited though. Oh also Hey bud."

N: "Dude, holy crap. I can't believe that you are here."

The janitor saw me looking at my arm with nothing coming out of it. "Hey kid, you OK."

N: "Why, wait... damn. Yeah I'm fine. 

Janitor: "(Voice deepens) You know that I would miss my friend if you jump right.

N: "No offense, you don't know what happened to me and you won't understand."

Janitor: "(Voice demonic) Nick, Venom will live again."

V: "Nick, wanna bond to become more powerful then ever?"

N: "I think I'm going crazy. Venom left because of the Life Foundation. There is no way that he already have another host. There's no way that they would choose a janitor to be Venom's host.

V: "Then how come I left a piece of me so I can track you? There's a piece of me that is like a beacon so I can locate you. This janitor is actually undercover and is a CIA officer. He was on an assignment then Life found him, captured him and had me invade him. I told him that I need to find him and he found you on the security cameras. It's amazing how easily it is to find someone who is willing to die because of someone that was a part of him.

Venom began to show himself and take over the CIA guys body with the slime that Venom is made out of and walked toward me with a smile. Venom revealed the Hosts head and the CIA guy was happy to see me. 

CIA: "Hey Nick, I think I may have something that belongs to you. Any idea how to get this thing out of me?"

N: "Venom either releases you from his grasp or there is a very painful procedure that will suck him out of you and usually hurts like a bitch."

(Venom takes over)

V: "Nick, this CIA officer has no idea how to defend himself at all. You and I are a better team. C'mon bud, Venom Lives. 

I remembered that back when Venom gave me happiness and said that there would be a gift to remember him by. I didn't know that I had a part of him in me and I had a way to defend myself from when I got attacked by Collin when he heard that Venom was extracted. Venom smiled with happiness then I decided that maybe I was actually seeing him and the only way is to see if he is the real deal. I called the Life Foundation to see if the Symbiote is still there.

Life: "Operator, how may I direct your call?"

N: There is a Venom creature here, is the symbiote that was extracted still there?"

Life: "Patching you through."

(Music in the background... Static.... Click)

Life: "Lab, how can I help you?"

N: Hello you son of a bitch, where's my symbiote that you took away from me?"

Life: "Easy boy, he's in good hands. He is with the CIA officer as a janitor. Venom probably won't recognize you since he had his memory erased."

N: Hey pal, wanna say hi to the bastard who separated us?"

V: "Next time you try to separate us from the host that made a bond, make sure that there is nothing inside them to spark memories."

Venom hung up the phone and handed back. The symbiote slowly shrunk to a size of a mutant worm and slung its body at me and started reconnecting the bond. I felt the same pain and once that the burning feeling subsided. I heard Venom's voice in my head.

V: "Oh that's much better. Good to be back in a better host that knows the power I contain and is able to harness it. How about we have some fun and go places?"

N: It's good to be back. Let's rock.

Venom took over my body and covered it so he was on the outside and started running to the edge of the cliff while flinging his hand to grab something to swing like Spider-Man. We swung through town and saw some military personnel on the town with a weird energy signature. Venom landed and let me out so I could get a closer look. I went up to the chief

N: "Excuse me, what's going on?" 

C: "Kid, back up. This is a crime scene. A CIA operative just jumped to his death."

V: "Not possible, he wanted me to go to you."

N: "Easy Venom, probably someone found out his betrayal and made it look like a suicide."

C: "So you have him. Kid, you are playing with something that is really dangerous. I recommend you come with us so we can get it out of you.

N: "(Eyes going whitish black) Not gonna happen, last time I fell for that, it left a scar. We are a better team then anyone else."

C: "That is Life Foundation property. This is something that you are not allowed to own."

N: "If it was, then they would have gotten the ship before it landed in my backyard."

C: "(Looking very confused) It landed in your backyard and this thing chose you? That's unlikely."

V: "(voice from Nick) I chose him since he and I have a similar personality. I come in peace unlike my brothers and sisters. They want to take over the world by any means necessary.

C: "Oh crap. Stand down soldiers. We have a friendly alien. Kid, I am sorry for the pain you must endure. That must have been stressful and depressing. Losing someone close to you.

N: No kidding. Is he OK?"

C: "No, he's alive but he's unconscious."

Venom told me to approach him, the Chief asked me what I was doing and that I can't touch the body. Venom's arm deployed from my  back and covered the operative. I felt some of my life force charging Venom who was transferring it to the operative. We let him down and Venom retracted the arm back into my back. I looked carefully and then something magical happened. The CIA operative coughed and groaned as he got up to his feet. Everyone was applauding as this mysterious thing happened that happened to backfire on me. I felt my life force returning back to me with a little extra. I stumbled to my knees and vomited from that painful experience. The medic ran to me asking if I was OK. I just told him I got lightheaded and that I was OK. Venom took over me again and helped the Operative to the ambulance so the medics could check him out. I then started wondering what happened and what happened to me.

N: "Explain, what happened there."

V: "I have a lot of life in me to last forever. I used some of that to revive him. I tried to but needed human life so I used a little of yours to change my DNA to match human DNA. I returned it but it sometimes has a bit of a side effect which you just felt. I replenish mine and noticed that you do too. we will be both fine but I don't wanna go through that again. I use that to keep you alive so I take some and you take some. It's a reoccurring issue. If you get hurt. I give your body help repairing you. If you are in a coma, I enter your mind and reboot you so you can wake up. Without me, you could either have severe memory loss or die. We are pretty much nondestructive to anything. 

N: "Oh, now that makes sense."

Venom explained more in depth and finally there was something to fight.