Chapter 1:Meeting

Normal POV;

It was daylight ,the sun was shining brightly and chirping of birds could be heard in the trees of forest.A certain brown haired girl was panting heavily.Sweat dropped from her face to ground. She was not used to traveling alot but right now she was already exhausted from traveling 5 km from her home.

'Man what am I doing here in first  place?Whatever I cant go back after coming this far...besides my parents gonna kill me when they find out i ran away so i will just go ahead", she thought while sitting under a tree to get some rest... after all she left her home last night and has been walking for 3 hours...

"Man i should have atleast brought the map. I dont have a single clue where this damn royal capital is?" she said to herself   

Suddenly she heard a voice neraby.... she quickly hide behind a bush to see who was there

"NOT YET I'M NOT DONE YET" a boy with grey colored hair said while the other one grabbed him by his shirt and threw him off...

she heard a loud thump as she saw the boy from earlier hitting to a wall...

He got up quickly and said to black haired boy,

"Come on Yuno, we gotta hurry to the royal capital"

the black haired boy whose name she assumed to be Yuno replied with a sigh,

"Get some rest, idiot"

'Wait so they are also going to royal capital? Maybe i should ask them if they can take me there too.... NO!NO!NO! I dont even know them and what if they are some thieves or bad guys? I should'nt trust them... but they dont look like bad guys or anything', she thought....

"I AM NOT GIVING UP UNT-"

The black haired boy, Yuno quickly put his hand on boy's mouth to silence him

The boy tried to free his mouth from Yuno's hand but failed and muttered 'WHAT THE HELL' under his grip....

Yuno whispered to the boy," There is someone near us"

The boy stopped suddenly and started moving his head from left to right vigoursly

"Who is it? IS IT THE ENEMY!"

"I dont know but we have to find out"

'CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! THEY FOUND ME! WHAT AM I GONNA DO.... maybe i will tell them the truth and ask them nicely to take me with them... YES! That's it... that's what I'm gonna say... Here I  go"...

The brown haired girl quickly popped her head from nearby bush and smiled at them,

"Hey there"

Both boys were surprised to see her...

One of them, the energetic one, shouted while pointing his finger at her,

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY WERE YOU FOLLOWING US? ARE AN ENEMY OR SOMETHING?"

She quickly raised her hands in air and tried to defend herself,

"NO! NO! I'M NOT AN ENEMY!..I was just passing by and then I saw you guys and hid behind a bush..... Ummm..... you see I was going to royal capital but I dont know the way so-"

"WAIT! YOU ARE GOING TO YHE ROYAL CAPITAL TOO", The energetic boy asked her.

"Ummm yeah"

"AWESOME! WE ARE GOING THERE TOO! WHY DON'T YOU JOIN US"

"REALLY???", she was surprised by his reply...

"OFCOURSE!!! WE WILL ALL GO TOGETHER"

"Thanks... and my name is Akira... what's yours?"

"My name is Asta and this cocky handsome guy here is Yuno...", the boy named Asta repiled happily.

"Nice to meet you,Asta". she said while smiling,".. and Yuno"

Asta replied while grinning, "ME TOO" , while that yuno guy just turned his head to other direction and muttered a "same here" which was barely audible to both of them...

They all  started their journey once again... but now together...

AUTHOR'S POV :

HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS STORY....

IF YOU DIDN'T THEN NO PROBLEM.... IT WAS MY FIRST STORY EVER.... SO NOT LIKING IT IS NORMAL...

ALSO PLZ IGNORE MY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES...

SEE YA AGAIN WITH NEXT CHP!!!