The Beginning

Godzilla was resting peacefully on the ocean floor, he had finished a good long fight and was happy it was over.

He enjoyed the ocean, for it was his home and it was quiet for the most part, the only occasional time that the silence was broken was either a few gas bubbles rising or the sounds of whales singing, which in most cases, would usually end up soothing him.

Yep, the ocean was his paradise. However, something very unexpected, was about to change everything.

Godzilla opened his eyes slightly, he sensed that something was off. He raised his head a bit, scaring a few creatures around him. As he looked around he noticed a strange blue light not too far away from where he was. He stood up, and stirred up a massive cloud of sand and rock. He shook some of the debris from himself and began to head towards the strange light. As he got closer, the light looked like it was becoming larger, and when he finally got there, it was revealed to be a weird portal. Godzilla looked at it with curiosity and wonder, and when he went to touch it, the portal sucked him in before he could even react. He roared in panic, not knowing what was going to happen or where the hell he was going.

Meanwhile...

Back in the year 845, a large group of people were looking up at the wall that surrounded them. Three of those people were kids around the same age and height. One of them was a girl who had black hair, pale skin and eyes the colour of a storm, her face had Asian features and she wore a red scarf around her neck, her name was Mikasa Ackerman. The other two were boys, one of which had semi-long blond hair, tan skin and eyes as gentle and blue as the ocean, his name's Armin Arlet. The last one had short, brown hair, his skin was tan, and his eyes were the colour of the sky before a tornado, and he had an attitude, to match, his name was Eren Yeager.

However, they were all looking in the same direction, they were looking at a giant red skinless hand that was gripping the wall of the Shiganshina district.

"Woah, that's impossible, that wall's fifty meters high." Said Armin.

Eren replied with "Oh, god."

Then, an enormous skinless head looked over the wall.

Armin said fearfully, "It's a Titan."

It was indeed a titan. The biggest titan the walls had ever seen. It then lifted its foot up, and kicked the wall, sending large rocks and debris flying everywhere, making a large hole in the bottom of the wall.

"H-he blasted a hole, like he was kicking a rock. " Armin quoted.

Suddenly, a bunch of enormous grinning beings started to walk through the hole and saw the humans, everyone started to run and shouted "Run!", "They've breached the wall!"

Armin said "We have to go!" And started to walk away before noticing Eren moving in the opposite direction. He called out to him, but Eren ignored him.

"Our house is in that direction, Mom's all by herself." He stated fearfully.

Mikasa went to help Eren, Armin tried to stop her when he noticed how badly his hand was shaking, he took hold of it and said "Th-this is the end, they're inside, every last one of us is going to be devoured!"

Meanwhile Eren and Mikasa were running as fast they could to their house, witnessing the horrors caused by the big titan kicking the wall. Eren thought to himself "Our house is fine, our house is fine, you turn the corner and it will be standing there in one piece, just like always." But when they did, Eren ran faster shouting "MOOOOOM!"