22.| The After Effect

The training test was intense...and violent. Alex somewhat struggled with pinning Jasper and Felix down; they weren't one of the best for no good reason, but Keith...now that's when the real blood was shed. Him and Alex went back and forth with pinning each other down and throwing vicious punches at each other. Although, Keith was in luck since Felix had already taken the knife from Alex; cutting off the possibility of her ending up using it against them.

After training Alex was informed that Arthur and Carson had gone to the Titanium Agency, Thea to the F.A.M.H. while Jennifer was left back home with Keith, Alex and the the two younger boys. They had already finished eating and Alex had quickly rushed up to the bathroom hoping to clean up more of her wounds. Her face was all battered up and her ribs were in no better shape but some of the pain had somehow magically gone away.

Just as Alex made her way upstairs to the bathroom she had quickly taken off her sports clothes; which were now stained with blood, and jumped into the shower. After a long shower she had finally been able to take out all the blood stains, and rewrap her ribs with another large cloth.

Alex put on a pair of white running shorts and a simple large grey shirt she had found lying around the bedroom she had been given, so she took it without hesitation; even if that meant living with the smell of a guys colon.

Keith had just come out of the shower from the bathroom that was in his room with only his basketball shorts on and was just about to start stitching his own wounds as he sat down at his desk with needle aiming at his wound when Justin came barging into his room.

"Keith!", Justin yells at Keith; forcing his older brother to turn his office chair around and give Justin his attention, "Get your girl out of the bathroom, I gotta pee!"

Keith smiles and turns his chair back around, gently placing the needle and thread back down on his desk. He turns back around, stands up and follows his little brother out of his room.

"Where's Kaleb?", Keith asks just as he makes his way to the bathroom Alex was in and knocks.

"Kaleb's sick, but hurry up I gotta pee!", Justin yells right after Alex asks who it was from the other side of the door.

"Hey, Mary Sue my little brother's kind of got a bathroom problem, so you might need to take yourself and stuff into my bathroom.", Keith replies just as he runs his hand through his damp hair and leans against the door frame of the bathroom.

Alex rolls her eyes, picks up her dirty clothes and opens the door before suddenly glaring at Keith who was literally half naked.

"Let's take the glaring into my room shall we?", Keith says with a grin causing Alex to quickly rush past him before the red tips of her ears became noticeable; bumping into his shoulder as she walked over to her room and threw the laudrary in.

"Thanks Mary Sue!", Justin yells as he's slamming the door shut after himself.

"It's Alex.", Alex mumbles annoyed but just before she could completely enter in her room Keith grasps her upper arm and pulls her out.

"Your still bleeding and you need stitches.", he simple reasons, releasing her arm and walking into his room; vertical to hers.

"Right.", Alex once again mumbles as she closes the door to her room and walks into Keith's room to find him already sitting down in his office chair trying to stitch himself.

Her eyes widen as she walks over to him.

"W-what are you trying to do?", she asks, watching him struggle to stick the needle into his deep cut on the lower part of his right arm which Alex had "accidently"  given him during dinner when he had tried to take her steak; the whole entire piece.!