III. Epilogue

Ebony ears tucked meshing into a disarray of coal locks

Ebony ears tucked meshing into a disarray of coal locks. Nose nuzzled into the crook of your neck, gentle breaths inhaling your scent. A slumbering bunny, happily burrowed in your bed, arms tightly wrapped around your waist holding you in place. A strong, alluring, gentle scent wafting in the air, tickling the buck's sensitive nose. A smell so gentle yet strong, the buck's eyes springing open. Soft brown orbs darkening, a low growl erupting from Jungkook, the smell surrounding him, aroma driving him over the edge. His hands exploring your body while you slept, his curious hands searching for his favorite form of amusement. Your breasts.

He loved your breasts. He loved having the soft mounds of flesh in his hands. He loved the feeling of his thumbs running over your pert buds. He was fascinated by them, he loved to suck on them, the feeling of his teeth grazing against the supple flesh was addicting. He loved to fuck them, he loved weighing you down, using his hands to push the mounds together creating an awfully lewd display. He especially loved the way his cock slid between your breasts, the sight of his cum painting them white drove him mad.

Quite accustomed to the bunny's advances, you lay sound asleep soft mewls escaping your lips, however today the bunny had more on his agenda then fondling you. Your scent was putting him through a rut and he had only one thing on his mind. Kits.

Lips leaving soft marks against your neck, his tongue flicking at your nape before he latches himself to you. Ears starting to droop, grip tightening he slides himself into you, inch by inch he burrowed his cock into your sweet essence. A soft groan muffled by your neck as he started to buck his hips. His strong hands keeping your thighs spread, his soft ears pinned back the more he aimed his thrusts. His tip kissing your cervix. Eyes springing open, mouth agape, his fingers quick to fill the void. Aware of your consciousness his fingers plunged into your wet cavern, your tongue quick to coat them. Body wreathing as he pistoned his hips further and further into your core.

"That a girl. Suck them." His tongue giving the lobe of your ear a languid lick before he inched his fingers deeper into your wet cavern. Quick to oblige, your mouth wrapped around his digits, tongue exploring their length as your teeth gently grazing his skin. "You thought you could get away with this? Huh?" His other hand grabbing your jaw as he proceeded to slam his hips into you. His pace causing him to release low grunts against the small of your neck. "Thinking I wouldn't notice? I can smell that you aren't on birth control." He flares his nose and huffs his chest as he lands a light-handed smack against your cheek. His growls low, "I'm gonna fill you up real good. Breed you like the good little bitch you are. You'll like that won't you?" His point emphasized with an especially harsh thrust. "I'll bury my cock in your tight little pussy." He chuckles.

"Fuck do it please!!" Your cries filling the room, his pace reaching it's maximum. Switching positions he now has your back against his chest, his fingers plunged into your mouth, hands gripping your jaw he slams his cock into you. Your soft gags filling the room, his hips vigorously filling you with his length. His tip abrade with the walls of your cervix, his climax nearing, his grip on your jaw tightening. Your hands scratching along his forearms as he lightly slips a hand down to your neck. His grip putting you in a light choke. Rolling your hips against his, friction increasing tenfold as the two of you made a disarray of the sheets. Heads thrown back the two of you succame to the pleasure. Froths of white escaping your slit as the bunny emptied himself in you. "Ahh fuckk babe." His groans weak as he gave a final weak thrust.