Quidditch

First Game

The Quaffle released itself and Ann at once went after it, followed by Matthews. The snitch was in the air, I saw it and started to chase it. Styles noticed and followed my actions. I was just an inch close to the snitch when I saw that Styles was adjacent to me at the same distance. I fastened my pace and was just about to grab the snitch. But the next thing I knew was that I was on the ground with a heavy weight on me. I hit the ground with my eyes closed and kept it in the same manner trying to process everything in my mind. Styles. He pushed me off. What a jerk! Ugh! I hate him. I heard someone grunting and opened my eyes. It was Styles. On Me. I immediately pushed him off. He groaned and I got up on my feet. He got up and I said " You cheat! You pushed me off my broom!" "I did not!" He argued. "Yes you did. I could've died!" "But you didn't. So it's all good." We started fighting. "Oh. My. God. You're such a jerk." " I'm not a jerk." "Yes you are, you piece of crap." "You need to shut yourself now." "What if I don't, huh? You'll again try to kill me?" "Just Shut Up." "Why should I?" "Because -" He got cut off mid sentence by Ann "Hey, will you two stop fighting?!" We both shut up. I glared at Styles. I've never felt so embarrassed in my life. I never fight with anyone. And now because of him, I had to. Just because of him. It's all his fault. Styles huffed and I mumbled a sorry to Ann and Matthews. Ann replied by a smile and handed me my broomstick. I returned the smile and climbed onto the broomstick, resuming the game.

The Quaffle was being held by Matthews for the time being. He swung the Quffle and it went straight through the loop. None of us were able to block it. I decided to be chaser for a while and told Ann to play the keeper. Matthews again swung the Quaffle but this time I blocked it mid-way and chased through the wind in the direction of the antithetical loops. I heard Matthews curse and I smirked. I swung the Quaffle into the loop and it went straight through it. Yes! Our first goal! I quickly grabbed the Quaffle and again pushed it through the loops. I was about to do the same gesture again when Styles came in between the loop and me. He smirked and I stopped. I reversed my steps and someone snatched the Quaffle from my hand. I was furious. I chased through the wind and towards Matthews. He was about to goal but I harshly snatched the Quaffle away from him causing him to stumble and went straight for the goal. I saw Styles smirking at me from his place and I smirked back. I was just an inch close to collide with him when I changed my direction and pushed the Quaffle through the third loop instead of the middle one. I turned to Styles and smirked while sucking my cheeks in so I won't laugh. He looked like he was fuming as he clenched his teeth, which made this situation even more humorous. I started laughing. Really hard. My laugh faded as I heard a flapping sound in my left ear. I instantly turned to it. The Snitch. I grinned and started following it. I chased it at full momentum. I knew Styles was behind me but I didn't turn to look at him. I just smiled. I knew I'd catch the Snitch before him. I increased my speed more and caught the Snitch. I caught the Snitch. Yay! Yay! I immediately turned my direction towards Ann and flied to her. As I reached her I started yelling "We won! We won! I caught the Snitch! Yay!" "Yayy!!!!" She responded. We both landed down on the ground and hugged each other enthusiastically. Ann was still squealing and I had a victory smile plastered on my face. We detached ourselves and turned to face the boys. We both laughed. "Who's the loser now?" We both said at the same time and high-fived. They just grunted and stomped their legs on the ground. We laughed even more. "Who run the world?" I asked and Ann replied "GIRLS". I stopped laughing. I arched my left eyebrow upwards, a smirk playing on my lips and asked "Gossiping and crying, huh? You sure you were speaking of girls and not yourself?" "Oh please! There's one more game left. You girls are not winners yet!" Matthews whined followed by Styles "Yeah. Stop celebrating." "All right, crybabies. If you've still got the guts to lose again, we'll play the other game. But stop whining first." I said and they whined again "We are not whining!" "Uh huh. Of course." I nonchalantly said and held out my hand for Ann to grab. She unhesitatingly clutched my hand and we started walking towards the field.