Bughead Sleepover Part 1

Alice's POV
"Hey Betty honey" Alice says "what mom" Betty said "I am going out of town for a couple days and you are going to stay at FP's and Jughead's house while I am gone and that means you and Jughead can't do anything ok" said Alice "ok mom" Betty says "When do you leave" Betty said "in a few hours" Alice says "how long are you going to be going" Betty said "a week" Alice says "ok" Betty said "go pack your clothes and I will take you over to there house and then I will go to the airport" Alice says.

Betty's POV
"I am going to pack my clothes" Betty said "ok I am done my and I am ready to go" Betty said "go get in the car" Alice says "ok " Betty said "ready to go" Alice says

Jughead's POV
" Jughead they should be here any minute" Fp said "ok dad I am coming in there" jughead said "there here dad" jughead said "ok" Fp says I hear a knock at the door. I go and answer it and it is Betty. "Juggie" Betty said

Betty's POV
I knock on the door of the trailer and Jughead answers the door. "Juggie" I said and then I walk in and Fp goes out side and talks to my mom and he shuts the door. "Hi baby" Juggie said and I blush "hi Juggie" I said to juggie
"where will I need to put my stuff at" I said "in my room" Juggie said. I put my stuff in his room and be walks over to me and sets down on the bed and pulls me down in to a kiss. Then we get interrupted "Betty come say bu to your mom" Fp says "ok I am coming" I said. I go tell my mom by then she leaves. "Kids I think you should get to sleep" Fp says. I start to change and the door comes open to the bedroom and I cover myself up and see that it is Juggie. "Oh sorry Betts" Juggie said and then walked out and shut the door and finished changing and put on some butty shorts on and I tank top and leave off my bra I don't like to sleep in my bra ." Juggie you can come back in" I said and juggie comes back in and the I put a cover on the floor and lay down. "Betts what are you doing" Juggie said

Jughead's POV
I go back and see my hot girlfriend in some butty shorts on and I tank top and I can tell she don't have a bra on. She starts putting a cover on the floor then lays down. "Betts what are you doing" I said " I am laying down" she said "get up I say and she gets up and I go to the other room and get her a cot to lay on. "Thank you juggie" she said "your welcome" I said. I take off my clothes and stat to change and I look over at Betty and see her looking out the corner of her eyes and the I put a pair of boxers one and I white muscle shirt on and turn out the light "Good night I love you Betts" I said "good night juggie I love you".

A few hours pass by

Betty's POV
I turn over and see jughead a sleep and I see him in his boxers and the muscle shirt. I realise I want him bad then I slip my hand under the waistband of my butty shorts and underwear and start to rub my clit a little bit and then fill how wet I am and then put one of my fingers in me and then slip my shirt up to wear my boobs wear out and started playing with them and clenching them and I put another hand in me and moan Jughead's name. "OH JUGGIE " I said.

Jughead's POV
I wake up. "OH JUGGIE" Betts say in a whisper. Look over to Betts and see her With her eyes closed and the cover falls off of her and I see her hand under her waistband of her butty shorts and her hand moving and her shirt lifted up to wear you can see her Boobs and she is clenching them. I think to myself and say is she masterbating. Then I feel my boxers tighten up as I hear "OH FUCK JUGGIE" betts said. Then I moan as I put my hand in my boxers and pull out my Dock and start playing myself and then I come in my hand and moan "OH BETTS" I said then look over at Betty then she looks at me then she covers her self back up. Then she moans my name again. She says "OH FUCK JUGGIE FUCK ME HARD DADDY " she said. I look back over to her then she realized what she said. Then she stops then looks at me and I act like I am a sleep. The she turns back over the other way. Then she looks back at me and i say "You looked really hot doing that" i said she just turns around and acts like she is a sleep. "Why did you do that when I was right there on the bed " i said "i didn't want to wake you up"she said "well... the failed" I said she just giggled Then I scoot over to where her little cot is and slide my hand down in the waistband of her butty shorts and rub her clit and she just looked up at me and said "what are you doing" she said "just having a little fun like you had with yourself" I said "but your touching me" Betty said "I know" I said. When we were talking out of no where I put a finger in her and she starts to moan. Then she comes on my fingers and I like them and get up and go back to my bed after I pull my finger out of her. "what are you doing " she said "I am going to sleep" i said she looks up at me with a sad face I say "just joking get you ass over here" I said. She comes over to me and I pull her in for a long kiss and then lay her down on the bed and climb onto her and kiss her neck and the I take off her short and kiss down her collarbone and she moans and suck her skin and then I suck her breasts and she moans and she takes my shirt off the i slowly trail my hand down to her place and run her she moans then I take her butty shorts and her underwear of and kiss down her body more and get to her place and look back up at her and she is clenching her breasts and then I thrust my tongue into her. And her moans get a little bit louder and she says "jug i am going to..." before she finishes she comes in my mouth and I like it all up and swallow it them she climbs into me and pulls down my boxers and she thrust myself into her and we come at the same time. "I think we should go to bed" she said "ok princess" I said then I kissed her then she got up and I said "what are you doing" I said "going to lay down" she said. I pulled her to lay down with me and we spooned each other and fell asleep like that.